MLB 2017: Jim Rice Tells CC Sabathia to Mix in a Salad

Manhole Eunuchsbane

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

As for your Yanks, I believe we got you 2-1 last time, and that was when judge was hot.

First, nah that was right after the break when Judge's slide began.  Second....Oh, now it's on:

32 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

First, nah that was right after the break when Judge's slide began.  Second....Oh, now it's on:

And we caused it! We broke him. His heart sank once he realized he couldn’t hit our terrible pitchers, and now he’s nothing. NOTHING!!! Do you hear me? Last time we censured him, and this time we’re going to remove him from office.

#FakeJudge

23 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

Sano and Dozier can mash.  So can... Korean dude from last year that was basically Kennys Vargas but way more expensive and way closer to my heart on account of being Korean?

I might be fdrunk.

Byung-ho Park, what a disaster he was.

13 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

And we caused it! We broke him. His heart sank once he realized he couldn’t hit our terrible pitchers, and now he’s nothing. NOTHING!!! Do you hear me? Last time we censured him, and this time we’re going to remove him from office.

#FakeJudge

The Twins are Robb Schneider:  "Why not run down there, and surrender!"

22 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

#FakeJudge

Byung-ho Park, what a disaster he was.

I loved the idea of signing a Korean player, for I love the kim-chee.  But.  Did it have to be him?

7 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

I am too drunk to get into this.... so I leave you to consider that the Twins used to employ a pitcher named Boof Bonser.

Boof.  Legal name.  Maybe.  Probably.  Look, stop hassling me, I don't know waht I'm on about.

Boof.

That's nothing.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e0/e3/7c/e0e37cf25570fe711b6bd6ffa7e2b5a8.jpg

27 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

I am too drunk to get into this.... so I leave you to consider that the Twins used to employ a pitcher named Boof Bonser.

Twins got him along with Joe Nathan and Francisco Liriano for AJ Pierzynski from the Giants.  Remember that trade well for obvious reasons.  Crazy thing is Bonser was thought of as the top asset the Giants sent to the Twins.

4 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I think I have it. Wrap your pointed skull around this gem , Gobbo. "Eck, Lies, and Videotape."

Yup. That's the one. The only question that remains now is, should we shop the script before or after getting Eck onboard?

5 hours ago, dmc515 said:

Twins got him along with Joe Nathan and Francisco Liriano for AJ Pierzynski from the Giants.  Remember that trade well for obvious reasons.  Crazy thing is Bonser was thought of as the top asset the Giants sent to the Twins.

My friend picked up a baseball game from 2003 for his PS2.  AJ is on the Twins and he is straight-up mauling opposing pitchers.  Sports are weird.

48 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

My friend picked up a baseball game from 2003 for his PS2.  AJ is on the Twins and he is straight-up mauling opposing pitchers.  Sports are weird.

When I'm inclined to create a new team each year, I still play MVP Baseball 2004 on a original X Box due to familiarity.  Yeah, I'm not much of a gamer.

Archived