MLB 2017: Jim Rice Tells CC Sabathia to Mix in a Salad

Manhole Eunuchsbane

6 hours ago, kairparavel said:

This Wild Card play in game is dumb, as the pitching has shown. 

I like the all or nothing aspect to it. The starting pitching has been terrible, granted, but that more or less has the same effect for the team that moves on. The strain to the bullpen carries over into the next series.

15 hours ago, kairparavel said:

This Wild Card play in game is dumb, as the pitching has shown. 

I mostly agree but I got to admit it was probably the only chance the Rox had against Arizona.  The more games that were in the series, the less chance they were going to have as burning through their bullpen was the best hope.  Too bad our 'Ace' is still only an ace by potential; he has right around twenty wins under his belt total.

2 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Tito looking like a genius with his odd pitching rotation thingie. Keeping a Kluber in his back pocket, yo.

NEVER question Tito.  Dude is easily the best manager in the game.  In large part because he has balls.

9 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

NEVER question Tito.  Dude is easily the best manager in the game.  In large part because he has balls.

Yup. If it was any other manager then I would've questioned it more, but the move actually made me nervous just because Tito was making it...and it paid off in spades.

Archived