MLB 2017: Jim Rice Tells CC Sabathia to Mix in a Salad

Manhole Eunuchsbane

8 minutes ago, kairparavel said:

My life's love is the Expos. They no longer exist. They certainly aren't playing the Cubs.

Maybe I believe that if I continue to remind them of their Canadian past they'll remember who they really are. 

18 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

If I visit your Facebook page and find nothing but "WWWWIIIIIINNNNDIANS!!!!" memes, all bets are off...

Well, it's certainly a non-zero number, but I wouldn't say it's nothing but...... it does roll off the tongue rather well. "Windians." Yep, I like it. 

But I fail to see what's wrong with sharing some memes when you're excited about your team, though.

27 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

'Stros put an end to the Sawks. 

Not even mad. They lost to a better team and didn't even play up to their talent level. Devers' inside the park HR in the ninth was nice. I hope this team unfucks its attitude and gets a less infuriating manager in the offseason.

37 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Not even mad. They lost to a better team and didn't even play up to their talent level. Devers' inside the park HR in the ninth was nice. I hope this team unfucks its attitude and gets a less infuriating manager in the offseason.

At least you're bullpen's in pretty good condition, what with your $217 million reliever.

42 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

That's twice this series that Nats pitchers have taken a no-hitter into the sixth, and they lost both games.

Maybe the Cubs don't actually win it all again this year, but Dusty and the Nats are proving they're absolutely not...

Archived