MLB 2017: Jim Rice Tells CC Sabathia to Mix in a Salad

Manhole Eunuchsbane

3 hours ago, Arch-MaesterPhilip said:

Joe Girardi blew a five run lead. His remarks after the game were ridiculous. He didn't wanna ruin Green's rhythm.  

You can't make this shit up. So Green hitting a batter on an 0-2 pitch with 2 outs doesn't fuck his rhythm up!? Interesting take. And he blamed it on the expected 'not having enough time to review it' angle even know Gary was screaming at him the moment it happened, and Chisenhall clearly acted like he was surprised he was to go to 1st base.  What can it hurt if the challenge failed? Girardi is an idiot. 

Oh well. This could've been a series again if only Joe had a clue. 

5 hours ago, Ramsay B. said:

You can't make this shit up. So Green hitting a batter on an 0-2 pitch with 2 outs doesn't fuck his rhythm up!? Interesting take. And he blamed it on the expected 'not having enough time to review it' angle even know Gary was screaming at him the moment it happened, and Chisenhall clearly acted like he was surprised he was to go to 1st base.  What can it hurt if the challenge failed? Girardi is an idiot. 

Oh well. This could've been a series again if only Joe had a clue. 

I hate that he depends on a replay from the clubhouse when your catcher points it out. 

That was a fun fucking game to watch last night. I'm not ordaining anybody yet, but this Indians team is really special team that's been a joy to watch all year. I'm glad today's an off day, I'm exhausted.

oh, and @Jaxom 1974, I'll have a productive baseball conversation with you whenever you want.

13 hours ago, Myshkin said:

What if the resulting child had to be named Klark? Or Kory? Would you still be on board?

I think we've shown the lengths I'll go...

13 hours ago, Triskan said:

Debating leaving the board forever over this comment.  Extremely upset that a Mod didn't delete it right away.  Sickening.  

What?  He can impregnate your wife too.  Think of the beautiful children with the ability to catch up to the 99mph fastball...

4 hours ago, matt b said:

That was a fun fucking game to watch last night. I'm not ordaining anybody yet, but this Indians team is really special team that's been a joy to watch all year. I'm glad today's an off day, I'm exhausted.

oh, and @Jaxom 1974, I'll have a productive baseball conversation with you whenever you want.

If I visit your Facebook page and find nothing but "WWWWIIIIIINNNNDIANS!!!!" memes, all bets are off...

Archived