Manhole Eunuchsbane

MLB 2017: Jim Rice Tells CC Sabathia to Mix in a Salad

401 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's September and the Twins are in still in the playoff hunt. :blink:

Buxton has arrived.  With him and Sano, that's pretty cool.  I have no idea who they got pitching, but the Yanks got a big series with them coming up.

8 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

It's September and the Twins are in still in the playoff hunt. :blink:

The world is a twisted place.

19 hours ago, Myshkin said:

All episode titles should be wordplay based around "Eck". Title for the pilot could be something like "Lies and Eck-scuses".

I think I have it. Wrap your pointed skull around this gem , Gobbo. "Eck, Lies, and Videotape."

14 hours ago, Lightning Lord said:

I am even more confused than you.  I am enjoying the bizarre run they are making, and thankful that I am not back home to hear my brother cynisize* about it every time we chat.

*Screw you, Chrome.  It's my language, I'll verb** whatever I want.

**Thank you Calvin/Bill

They were supposed to be bad this year. It doesn’t make any sense. And they stole another game last night.

13 hours ago, dmc515 said:

Buxton has arrived.  With him and Sano, that's pretty cool.  I have no idea who they got pitching, but the Yanks got a big series with them coming up.

Buxton is still just scratching the surface of what he can be and Sano and Dozier can mash with the best of them. But the rest of the team? They’re terrible, and we have a dreadful pitching unit.

As for your Yanks, I believe we got you 2-1 last time, and that was when judge was hot.

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

As for your Yanks, I believe we got you 2-1 last time, and that was when judge was hot.

First, nah that was right after the break when Judge's slide began.  Second....Oh, now it's on:

Sano and Dozier can mash.  So can... Korean dude from last year that was basically Kennys Vargas but way more expensive and way closer to my heart on account of being Korean?

I might be fdrunk.

32 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

First, nah that was right after the break when Judge's slide began.  Second....Oh, now it's on:

And we caused it! We broke him. His heart sank once he realized he couldn’t hit our terrible pitchers, and now he’s nothing. NOTHING!!! Do you hear me? Last time we censured him, and this time we’re going to remove him from office.

#FakeJudge

23 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

Sano and Dozier can mash.  So can... Korean dude from last year that was basically Kennys Vargas but way more expensive and way closer to my heart on account of being Korean?

I might be fdrunk.

Byung-ho Park, what a disaster he was.

13 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

And we caused it! We broke him. His heart sank once he realized he couldn’t hit our terrible pitchers, and now he’s nothing. NOTHING!!! Do you hear me? Last time we censured him, and this time we’re going to remove him from office.

#FakeJudge

The Twins are Robb Schneider:  "Why not run down there, and surrender!"

22 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

#FakeJudge

I loved the idea of signing a Korean player, for I love the kim-chee.  But.  Did it have to be him?

24 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

That's a really unfortunate name, especially for a professional athlete, methinks.

1 minute ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

That's a really unfortunate name, especially for a professional athlete, methinks.

Pff.  It's a perfectly cromulent name.

3 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

Pff.  It's a perfectly cromulent name.

I don't know. Seems to me it could be the centerpiece to an updated Who's On First routine performed by Dat Phan and Jo Koy. The team could play at Bunghole Park.

I am too drunk to get into this.... so I leave you to consider that the Twins used to employ a pitcher named Boof Bonser.

Boof.  Legal name.  Maybe.  Probably.  Look, stop hassling me, I don't know waht I'm on about.

Boof.

7 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

I am too drunk to get into this.... so I leave you to consider that the Twins used to employ a pitcher named Boof Bonser.

Boof.  Legal name.  Maybe.  Probably.  Look, stop hassling me, I don't know waht I'm on about.

Boof.

That's nothing.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e0/e3/7c/e0e37cf25570fe711b6bd6ffa7e2b5a8.jpg

27 minutes ago, Lightning Lord said:

Twins got him along with Joe Nathan and Francisco Liriano for AJ Pierzynski from the Giants.  Remember that trade well for obvious reasons.  Crazy thing is Bonser was thought of as the top asset the Giants sent to the Twins.

4 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

I think I have it. Wrap your pointed skull around this gem , Gobbo. "Eck, Lies, and Videotape."

Yup. That's the one. The only question that remains now is, should we shop the script before or after getting Eck onboard?

1 hour ago, Myshkin said:

Yup. That's the one. The only question that remains now is, should we shop the script before or after getting Eck onboard?

We have to nail that down first. This ship ain't sailing without The Eck.

3 hours ago, dmc515 said:

The Twins are Robb Schneider:  "Why not run down there, and surrender!"

13 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Granted, the film is mediocre at best.  Just like the Twins.