sansa, arya, and dany

starklover

32 minutes ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Wasn't it Tyrion's idea to go wighthunting? Jon volunteered. Dany was like I didn't dismiss you. And he was like I'm a king. Then she said ok. 

Jon volunteered because Dany's lapdog wanted to go fetch a bone for her. Jon had to get him home safe, he has a thing for canines.

8 minutes ago, Deminelle said:

Jon volunteered because Dany's lapdog wanted to go fetch a bone for her. Jon had to get him home safe, he has a thing for canines.

Lol. I think Jon voluntered because he thought no way am I going to let this punk who hugged my girl out hero me.

10 minutes ago, Megorova said:

Take away dragons from her, and what will be left? Nothing much -_- 

In addition to her beauty, Daenerys is supposed to be a very good orator, possibly the best in the seven kingdoms.
That's a trait which is very handy when you want to be queen.

4 minutes ago, MinscS2 said:

In addition to her beauty, Daenerys is supposed to be a very good orator, possibly the best in the seven kingdoms.

He may be a lap dog, but i think what Jorah said back in season 2 is how we are supposed to understand her character since literally everyone reacts to her in the same way.

i am paraphrasing, but he said something to the effect of her having a good heart and how centuries can go by without someone so worthy of ruling being given a chance. 

If she loses her two dragons in the great war which i am hoping does not happen, i suspect she will still have such an incredible amount of respect for her sacrifice and for saving the world that people will still want to follow her and she will end up as mother of the country or something.

4 minutes ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Then she tried to out hero both of them and lost a dragon. 

Yup. That was certainly a major theme of that episode that Dany is as heroic as anyone but being the hero has costs. 

Although she did get boat sex and a Kingdom because of it. 

11 minutes ago, jcmontea said:

Yup. That was certainly a major theme of that episode that Dany is as heroic as anyone but being the hero has costs. 

Although she did get boat sex and a Kingdom because of it. 

Lol. I thought boatsex was Jon's reward for being loyal at inconvenient time like at the UN meeting at dragon pit.

Just now, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Lol. I thought boatsex was Jon's reward for being loyal at inconvenient time like at UN meeting at dragon pit.

Lol....

Jon is going to be so whipped now. Not only is she Daenerys titles titles titles but she was trained by Doreah in the art of pleasure. 

Jon is going to tell Sam and Bran you guys better not tell anyone about my parentage because i can't risk not having more boat sex.

Just now, jcmontea said:

I get it. But I don't think people can avoid the Dany sycophant list. That is just who Dany is.

Plus, setting aside the fact thar Dany is portrayed as the most charismatic figure in history, she is literally saving the North. 

For the Stark children to go against her when she has literally decided to protect and save their homeland would make them look like the most petty and ingrateful people ever. 

To be fair, the past his prime, fat and drunk Robert is more charismatic than show Daenerys :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, MinscS2 said:

I'm not Dany hater, I'm Jon x Dany shipper. But lets be fair - she's a weakling, and a pushover. Was with her brother Viserys, and still is. Also her major acomplishments are often result of someone else's efforts and wisdom. Examples:

1. When she got married with Drogo, and he was repeatedly raping her, it was one of her maids' idea, that she should seduce him. After receiving a lesson of seduction from that maid, Dany wrapped Drogo aroud her little finger, and made him kill her abusive brother, and to promise her to conquer Westeros for her.

2. After Drogo fell in coma, Dany was unable to convince his blood riders and majority of his khalasar Dothrakis to stay and serve to her. Those who stayed were single women, children, and elderly, or wounded - all those that were unneeded in khalasar. Only few of Drogo's capable fighters stayed behind with Dany.

3. When they reached Astapor gates, she was unable to convince 12 to let her people in. And only after she already lost in their debates, the 13th took her side, and convinced others to let her thru.

4. When she was in Meereen, Daario convinced her to ambush Astapor and Yunkai. And just a few minutes after his departure Jorah convinced her not to do that. In span of one morning, even before breakfast, her own opinion on that matter was overrun by not one, but two others. Such a pushover.

5. She was against continuing tradition of fighting pits, but eventually she not only agreed to host there a grandiose tournament, but also married with a person who was pushing her to accept that tradition.

6. She convinced King in the North to bend the knee, but only after he convinced her to postpone her Crown Battle, and to fight in his war.

7. When they met with Cersei, nearly all talking was done by Jon and Tyrion. She herself, supposedly a great orator, barely said anything.

And so on.

15 minutes ago, Megorova said:

I'm not Dany hater, I'm Jon x Dany shipper. But lets be fair - she's a weakling, and a pushover. Was with her brother Viserys, and still is. Also her major acomplishments are often result of someone else's efforts and wisdom. Examples:

1. When she got married with Drogo, and he was repeatedly raping her, it was one of her maids' idea, that she should seduce him. After receiving a lesson of seduction from that maid, Dany wrapped Drogo aroud her little finger, and made him kill her abusive brother, and to promise her to conquer Westeros for her.

2. After Drogo fell in coma, Dany was unable to convince his blood riders and majority of his khalasar Dothrakis to stay and serve to her. Those who stayed were single women, children, and elderly, or wounded - all those that were unneeded in khalasar. Only few of Drogo's capable fighters stayed behind with Dany.

3. When they reached Astapor gates, she was unable to convince 12 to let her people in. And only after she already lost in their debates, the 13th took her side, and convinced others to let her thru.

4. When she was in Meereen, Daario convinced her to ambush Astapor and Yunkai. And just a few minutes after his departure Jorah convinced her not to do that. In span of one morning, even before breakfast, her own opinion on that matter was overrun by not one, but two others. Such a pushover.

5. She was against continuing tradition of fighting pits, but eventually she not only agreed to host there a grandiose tournament, but also married with a person who was pushing her to accept that tradition.

6. She convinced King in the North to bend the knee, but only after he convinced her to postpone her Crown Battle, and to fight in his war.

7. When they met with Cersei, nearly all talking was done by Jon and Tyrion. She herself, supposedly a great orator, barely said anything.

And so on.

Lol. That is very impressive way to take the facts and make the most negative view of the person possible.

Its about as fair as the following:

Jon Snow is a loser who always needs a woman to save him: 

1. Ygritte could have ended his life with some arrows in s3e10 and is the only reason he was spared in season 2

2. Karl tanner from gin alley was about to kill him until he was saved by one of Craster's daughter/ wives 

3. The white walker at hardhome stupidly toyed with him instead of killing him

4. He got killed by his own men and is only around because Mel resurcted him

5. He lost the battle of the bastards and was going to die until Sansa saved him with the army she got 

6. He was going to get killed by the White Walkers but then his girlfriend had to save him.

and so on

4 minutes ago, jcmontea said:

Lol. That is very impressive way to take the facts and make the most negative view of the person possible.

1. Ygritte could have ended his life with some arrows in s3e10

2. Karl tanner from gin alley was about to kill him until he was saved by one of Craster's daughter/ wives 

5. He lost the battle of the bastards and was going to die until Sansa saved him with the army she got 

6. He was going to get killed by the White Walkers but then his girlfriend had to save him.

and so on

I said this to my wife the other day. A woman is always saving his butt. It started with Lyanna who made Ned promised to protect his butt. But hey he got cave sex and boat sex. 

21 minutes ago, Megorova said:

And so on.

1. i dont remember her making him kill her brother. didnt he just do it because her brotherwas going to kill his son?

4 hours ago, jcmontea said:

I get it. But I don't think people can avoid the Dany sycophant list. That is just who Dany is.

Cersei is the only safe bet. Even Euron has like 50% chance to against Cersei and try to get into Daenerys' pants good graces, although she won't have him.

15 minutes ago, JonSansaBranArya said:

Okay that was dumb of me to say. Sadly Dany has never done that. Jon has. 

Are we being serious? 

Literally Daenerys destroyed slavery and is going to save Westeros from the White Walkers. Even if she dies in the fighting, she is going down as one of the most important figures in Planetos history. 

At this point the only question is whether she is a Moses figure who doesn't get to enter the promised land and see the new world she made possible or is she like Augustus who also creates a new political order that leads to a couple centuries of stability.

3 hours ago, Megorova said:

Can't agree with that. 80% of her charisma is her dragons, and out of remaining 20, half is her looks.

She got married to Drogo because he liked how she looked. Daario pledged himself to her, because he was interested in her body. Dany and her people were allowed to enter into Astapor, because those slavers and the Undying were interested in her dragons. She got an army of Unsullied because their master wanted to have one of her dragons. Eventually she was acknowledged as Queen of Meereen because her dragons roasted Great Masters of Meereen. She survived ambush from Sons of the Harpy thanks to Drogon. She 'conquired' all Dothrakis thanks to her dragon blood/fire resistance. And so on. Who is she without her dragons? Beautiful girl with hot temper, high ambitions and good intentions to change the world for the better (with no specific plan, or means of how to accomplish this).

While Jon Snow, bastard, that in the beginning of his path was a lowly recruit of Night's Watch, managed to become their Lord Commander in less than one year, add to that - fifth youngest Lord Commander in 8,000 years of NW's history (while the youngest ever Lord Commander was a 10 year old Osrik Stark. Though I doubt that he was chosen as their leader thanks to his feats of valor, or victories in battles. Probably his election was purely a political decision).

Jon managed to climb the Wall on his first try. How many people from this side of it, can boast of such an achievement? None. And even those wildlings that were with him, didn't all make it. Jon not only managed to reach the top, but also in the process, saved his woman from falling off the Wall. While more experienced climbers fell to their death.

Also Jon is the only person in Westeros' history who managed to reconcile and unite wildlings and northeners.

He's the only person alive, who killed not one, but TWO White Walkers. Sam killed one, but that was rather an accident than a gest. In his haste to kill Sam and retrive Little Sam, WW just ran himself into a dragonglass dagger that Sam was holding in his hand. And when Meera picked up one of Children's spears, and managed to kill with it WW, she was even more surprised of it than that Walker. Just look at her face in that scene ^_^

Add to that that Jon was often complimented/commented because of his looks, by both women and men.

So Dany is NOT the most charismatic figure in history. Jon is deservedly more charismatic than her.

Not to mention that so far, for majority of Westerosi, Dany is still overshadowed by her father the Mad King.

And the most charismatic figure in history is Aegon the Conqueror. People even resetted year count to BC and AC, before and after his conquest. While in real world we count years from birth of Jesus Christ.

Take away dragons from her, and what will be left? Nothing much -_- 

I will leave this here 

2 hours ago, jcmontea said:

1. Ygritte could have ended his life with some arrows in s3e10 and is the only reason he was spared in season 2

and so on

Pretty much. Show!Jon is a dumbass that has had more plot armor than just about any character I have ever seen. He pretty much makes dumb decision after dumb decision and then gets bailed out by Craster's wife/Melissandre/Littlefinger/Daenerys/Benjen/whatever plot contrivance saves him. He's too stupid to be King in this version of the story

To be clear I don't dislike Jon at all and I think he is sitting that throne in the end. Just read my name lol. My point is you can easily make anyone look bad using the show's uneven writing

Archived