Acrophilia 17: Voyage is over (winner declared)

Dolorous Gabe

20 hours ago, Castellan said:

OK. I was afraid it would be Harrenhal but I see you came up with something else. But I must take my career seriously. "Supervised one cleaner and a black ice dragon in an icy hell" is a start.

You tell the dragon my other name that you are there to ensure an effective usage of all available resources and you mean it, and it will wake up. He will light the fires in the lighthouse tower, and all the furnaces :ninja:When he is awake and I am the others are gone, snows melt around the castle and all kinds of flowery flowers start to plague the ground. And the polar kraken who lives in the underground water system has to move to the sea.

On 27 October 2017 at 5:01 AM, a free shadow said:

You tell the dragon my other name that you are there to ensure an effective usage of all available resources and you mean it, and it will wake up. He will light the fires in the lighthouse tower, and all the furnaces :ninja:When he is awake and I am the others are gone, snows melt around the castle and all kinds of flowery flowers start to plague the ground. And the polar kraken who lives in the underground water system has to move to the sea.

Extremely similar to my plans for Harrenhal - which began with maximising use of the thermal waters as a heat source, stockpiling wood, pulling down or blocking off useless drafty towers...

On 2017. 10. 26. at 8:30 AM, jezzie_bell said:

Ok, serious withdrawal setting in   

I cant sleep.  I wake up in strange places with the wiki open.  Who knows how long I’ve been alt-shift-x’ing my way through the pages.

I can’t eat.  I’ve been on a not-so-steady diet of Halloween candy and special brownies.  Ok, so I can eat. Wait, what?  Never mind.

I see acronyms everywhere... TESCO, ASDA, Lidl.  On the bright side, I’ve had an early start to Xmas shopping  

Did I hear something about a new game?B)

On 2017. 10. 24. at 10:31 PM, a free shadow said:

I would like it :ninja:

Give me just a few more days to almost finish the planning, and then you can get ready for a new adventure. 

Congratulations to @Castellan on her new job! Will the roar of the lioness wake the sleeping dragon? What is more, will her roar make Ser Not Appearing appear and report for duty? 

3 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

I am a dictionary. And it is no game. How light is the castle?

You are an intensely annoying dictionary. The castle is very light, as indicated, but large and complicated so the cleaning will be heavy. You will be given time off to complete all rounds of Julia H's dictionary game.

On 2017. 10. 30. at 6:14 PM, a free shadow said:

That is cheating and false pretenses :ninja:

Ah, but you misquoted me. I said "to almost finish the planning". ;)  Don't worry, improvisation on my part will be part of the game. 

On 2017. 10. 31. at 7:31 PM, Ser Not Appearing said:

What's the duty?

22 hours ago, Castellan said:

You will be given time off to complete all rounds of Julia H's dictionary game.

To all who (for reasons best known to themselves) may be interested:

Acrophilia #18 is about to start! You can join the quest here.

Archived