Acrophilia 17: Voyage is over (winner declared)

Dolorous Gabe

my greatest drop in history ...i shall one day fulfill my dream to come in dead last... :commie:

8 hours ago, a free shadow said:

Triple meaning of 'fishy' was shipshape!

i support this statement...the new kid is kicking ass...well my ass anyway... ;)

...seriously, good job @jezzie_bell B)

5 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

That's the spirit! Duty to the realm and all that!

:fencing:

why in the name of all that is holy would i abandon beautiful ladies well trained in the arts of love to come north and freeze my balls off just before getting zombified by the bad guys...i ask you is this normal...is this logical...of course not...

...that's why i am already on my way :lmao:

...let's party

:smoking:

20 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

PASSAGE THREE CLUES

1 Secretly tallies bare threads

2 Lonely rider overtaken. Dark.

3 Lowlifes' revolt orchestrated death

4 Lord...Reserved...Outplayed...Decollated.

5 Soft tones breed treason.

6 Stubbed toes betoken troubles.

7 'Sword!' told (believably) to...

Confirmed: the Wall has fallen. We need you back here in Westeros, for the Others are marching into The Gift. Come to the north, to Winterfell, where we shall make our last stand. The bounty on your heads is no longer applicable in the north, we have repudiated it and any attempt to collect it here will be treated as treason. The southron cowards are ignoring us but if you help us defeat the Others you shall have a permanent place to call home here in the north. Land and titles are up for grabs. Each point in the game will represent your usefulness in the coming war and will be rewarded justly. We estimate that they will arrive at Winterfell in one week, so you must solve the clues and theme by the time of your arrival here, which must be by 1pm UK time on Monday 16th October.

Bring warm clothes, it's cold up here!

I've packed my woolly knickers and have not shaved my legs in 2 weeks.  

Did I hear someone say "Party"?

7 hours ago, jezzie_bell said:

I've packed my woolly knickers and have not shaved my legs in 2 weeks.  

Did I hear someone say "Party"?

i said it and i meant it...and a little hair never put me off... :leer:

and i agree with Ser N/A clue making is the joy, clue solving is the brain burner...

6 hours ago, Ser Not Appearing said:

Clue making is the best thing about this game.

It's such a hard playing field...  I feel pretty good about my clues when I submit,  but then I see all the other clues and immediately start to get insecure.  My clue is  too simple.  I should have made better use of the thesaurus.  yada yada.

2 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i said it and i meant it...and a little hair never put me off... :leer:

and i agree with Ser N/A clue making is the joy, clue solving is the brain burner...

This round is completely burning my brain.  I dunno if it's because the acros  were shorter, but everything seems a bit more "existential" this round.

This is so much fun... thank you for letting me play in your reindeer games. 

:D

28 minutes ago, jezzie_bell said:

I feel pretty good about my clues when I submit,  but then I see all the other clues and immediately start to get insecure.  My clue is  too simple.  I should have made better use of the thesaurus.  yada yada.

Trust me, that insecurity is mistakenly felt.

Well my sweet summer children, there have been some hints at this theme in the thread. They may be evilly vague but they are there.

Each of my themes in this game require different avenues of research.

Your R3 passenger might say something interesting if you have a discussion whilst on your way here.

3 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Well my sweet summer children, there have been some hints at this theme in the thread. They may be evilly vague but they are there.

Each of my themes in this game require different avenues of research.

Your R3 passenger might say something interesting if you have a discussion whilst on your way here.

You are an evil man,, and also I love you so much

7 hours ago, rocksniffer said:

i think you are evil too, oh dolorous one...but i still hate your stinking guts....

sleep...jezzie...sleep... then wake up and pm me the theme! :lmao:

PM me the characters ... I haven't had time to really look at this since we got it. I was hoped the answers would swim into my brain but not so, I am sure of mine and one other, and the vague ideas I have for a few others seem like distant hopes. 

Archived