BwB NorCal Gathering

Prince Lodey

Hey folks - looking forward to a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2007, the first BwB NorCal Gathering will take place January 12-14, Friday evening until Sunday evening. Everyone is welcome - we have a designated cook, plenty of places to stay, and activity suggestions are welcome. Who can make it?

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately, I am in the process of preparing for a move which has come up rather suddenly, so I am going to have to cancel the get-together. :(

I'm definitely down for a weekend party. Let me know when you guys are thinking about rescheduling for...

DK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heh. Well, I was in SF, but...no one said hi. It's okay, it probably wouldn't have worked out the way things were anyway. If anyone's around in the sacramento area - RUN AWAY! Or PM me and we'll see if we can get together or something.

Some buddies of mine are itching to play the board game. We don't have enough players and I thought maybe we should open it up to the whole Bay Area BwB contingent. We'd probably play in San Rafael though.

Who might be up for a Saturday afternoon/evening in Marin?

• 4 months later...
I definitely think since the weather's getting nice we should do something. I'd be down for a bbq/drinkathon...there's definitely enough people, we just need to pick the right weekend.

:agree:

Who's down? What? Where? When?

Archived