BwB NorCal Gathering

Prince Lodey

I'm coming too around 7 p.m (thanks for the heads up Arbor Gold). I will look for Bronn Stone with or without his fetching shopka.

Great! I can't wait to meet the person behind my favorite board name!

Bummer, Bazz. Catch ya next time.

Alright, I made it afterall. It was excellent meeting you all -- great turnout. Now, hands up -- who got home and checked the board before going to bed? I can't be the only one.

Yo... I'll cop to that. Kinda late, though... went and got some In n Out.

Great meeting all of you folks, I had a really good time tonight, and Bronn and Lodey: that place is the shit. Fantastic joint.

I'm sorry about bolting out so early. I had a long week and got hit by a relatively sudden wave of 'oh no I REALLY need to get to sleep'. Drove home safely but conked out the minute I got here. Yelena had to struggle to convince me to eat a bit of soup before I was in dreamland.

Glad you like the Cigar Club. I think it is a great venue. I also hope that the pizza from Viva was a hit. That is the best cheese only pizza I've ever had.

That was fun. What time did you all end of leaving? Sorry for leaving early to go hang out with Potterites...had promised a friend I'd be there. :blush:

I had a blast last night...it was so much fun meeting all of you! DVD ROTS - thank you so much for driving my drunk ass to and from SF. Bronn and Lodengarl, you were the perfect hosts. And yes, that cheese pizza was delicious!

Looking forward to sending/receiving some creepy PM's!

P.S. Go Bruins. :)

Word. BTW, were you there when URSA ended the phone call with "Go, go, go, Bruins, challenging the future"? :lol:

I spent too much time at the beginning of the meetup drinking and chatting, so it wasn't until near closing time that I remembered that I brought a camera with me. :dunce: I have a few pictures of the closing crew, which I will send via PM later this evening unless everybody is ok with me just posting them here.

I'm surprised at the lack of booze in the photos, but without further ado...

AG, Lann

Lann, Bazz, Jon Targ, DVD ROTS

AG self portrait

AG, Lord O' Bones

Lann doing big arms (with Bazz, Jon Targ, Lord O' Bones, and DVD ROTS watching, saying "Hey look, she's doing big arms!"...for the Eddie Izzard fans out there)

The men of the closing crew ('Bones, ROTS, Bazz, Jon Targ)

The peninsula crew ('Bones, AG, ROTS)

it was really fun!! sorry i bolted out of there so quickly, i was having such a good time that i totally lost track of time. i made it just in time to meet my roomie and pick up my copy of harry potter.

we should definitely do again sometime soon. i liked the idea of a picnic...

Archived