What Are Your Choices for Worst animated shows Cartoons and Cartoon Characters ?

GAROVORKIN

1 hour ago, GAROVORKIN said:

Josie an the Pussy Cats  and the sequel series Josie and the Pussycats in Space    Absolute cartoon Drek   both series.

In that spirit I'd like to nominate JabberJaw, which was basically a Scooby-Doo/Josie and the Pussycats mashup.

/Oh yeah, and for those not familiar with Jabberjaw, he was a giant talking shark who played drums in a touring band, and liked to solve mysteries and shit. And he talks like Curly from the 3 Stooges.

22 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

In that spirit I'd like to nominate JabberJaw, which was basically a Scooby-Doo/Josie and the Pussycats mashup.

/Oh yeah, and for those not familiar with Jabberjaw, he was a giant talking shark who played drums in a touring band, and liked to solve mysteries and shit. And he talks like Curly from the 3 Stooges.

I would call that a dismal cartoon populated by annoying and useless and utter unlikable one dimensional characters  but you can say that about the vast majority of the late 1960's and 70s cartoons that were produced. 

Bobs burgers.  American dad.   The only compelling thing about them is the need you feel to stop watching.

Uhhhhhjjjjj,   i used to tune to the comedy channel, but now i don't.  Because South Park will invariably be on, and the grand total of times it's made me laugh is like seven.  Ever.  Vastly overrated program.

On 9/6/2017 at 8:25 PM, The Mother of The Others said:

Bobs burgers.  American dad.   The only compelling thing about them is the need you feel to stop watching.

Uhhhhhjjjjj,   i used to tune to the comedy channel, but now i don't.  Because South Park will invariably be on, and the grand total of times it's made me laugh is like seven.  Ever.  Vastly overrated program.

Bobs Burgers , I hate the animation , the writing and the obnoxious cast of characters .

American Dad,  I find the show and the characters unfunny and unlikable.

South Park   I do enjoy but, that have as many hosts as they do misses . 

On 9/6/2017 at 8:25 PM, The Mother of The Others said:

Wow. Surprised to hear that. I've always found Bob's Burgers to be really entertaining. The cast IMO is great. H. John Benjamin, Eugene Mirman, and Kristen Schaal are really talented and funny. Beyond that there are plenty of aspects of the show I like, but I won't delve into them cause people's opinions aren't swayed by forum posts very often ;) So to each his or her own.

That being said, I find anything Seth MacFarlane has made to be awful and appealing to the lowest common denominator. So Family Guy, American Dad, etc., are all my picks for worst animated show.

Archived