what do they call english in the gotverse?

2 posts in this topic

Afaik they call it the "common tongue" or "common tongue of westeros". There are regional accents of course.
In the LotR-universe, english also referred to as "the common tongue".

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now