NFL 2017: And Now It Begins!

Mr. Chatywin et al.

43 minutes ago, Ramsay B. said:

Is that good or bad?

Yeah, Hogan went right down the field.

ETA: Ridiculous play that will hand Eagles 3 points before the half...or a missed fg.

Good, in the best way.

So fucking good. He's licking me like I'm an Avacado Ice Cream.

7 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

is it sacrilege to say the only way to watch NFL is on Redzone where they get rid of the bullshit and just show highlights. 

Eh, for a casual fan? Nah. But you can't get the real feel for the game and grade players that way.

1 minute ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Some weirdness in NE vs Saints, looked like Tommy went fucking insane. Nantz and Tony covered it brilliantly though, so glad Simms is gone.

Funny to see Brady dictating penalties to the refs now. He was right, but still an odd sequence.

Just now, DanteGabriel said:

Funny to see Brady dictating penalties to the refs now. He was right, but still an odd sequence.

Yeah, if I were a Saints fan without the ability to be at all objective I'd be fucking apoplectic. The whole thing was so weird.

I flipped back from the Colts game to see Tom dropping back lazy as fuck like Brett Favre and then float that shit like he was Brad Paisley playing cornhole.

25 minutes ago, BigFatCoward said:

is it sacrilege to say the only way to watch NFL is on Redzone where they get rid of the bullshit and just show highlights. 

Naw. The endless commercials and dead-time does take its toll, especially for right now where there is all mediocre at best games on. But good matchups and obviously my own team I watch every second of.

Cam is down.

It's early in his career, but Romo is making a strong push to be my favorite NFL commentator. The insight he provides is unmatched.

Simmons had a pretty good anecdote in his podcast about how he and Jimmy Kimmel got to spend an afternoon watching Romo play Madden, diagnosing plays and changing plays constantly.

https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2017/9/11/16291480/tony-romo-madden-broadcast

In other news, the Pats only dressed three receivers this week, Hogan's been gimpy, and now Gronk seems to have a groin injury. Oh, and now Dorsett is getting some medical treatment too.

Archived