FylkirKarl

Wolfs Blood Traits?

24 posts in this topic

Well I rather hope that little rickon will have a garndma and maybe a great grandaddy to help him. Since we have NOT heard about their deaths i think we can assume that Lynara stark and her dad rodrik the wandering wolf are still alive.

Lynarra Stark would probably be about 56  by now in the books and her father while much older would still probably be younger than Aemon or Walder Frey and of course could be much younger eg about 80 or so.

They make good winter coats.  The Boltons happen to think wearing Stark skin is quite hip and stylish.  The newest Lady Frey thinks her new direwolf coat is chic. 

Posted (edited)

Those were primitive times and Greywind's pelt would be luxurious accessory for someone with lots of gold like Lady Frey.  I am curious what the Freys and the Boltons did with Greywind's fur.  I don't think the Freys would have much use for it in the Riverlands but Roose is just the kind to take it back with him to the Dreadfort.  The south is less primitive than the north.  Grey is not exactly an attractive color though.  A Ghost pelt would be more suitable for wear.  

Edited by Widowmaker 811

On 10/3/2017 at 2:44 PM, Widowmaker 811 said:

Those were primitive times and Greywind's pelt would be luxurious accessory for someone with lots of gold like Lady Frey.  I am curious what the Freys and the Boltons did with Greywind's fur.  I don't think the Freys would have much use for it in the Riverlands but Roose is just the kind to take it back with him to the Dreadfort.  The south is less primitive than the north.  Grey is not exactly an attractive color though.  A Ghost pelt would be more suitable for wear.  

That would be my best guess. To add to the Stark skin collection that his family is rumored to keep.  Roose has hunted wolves but a direwolf skin is a collectable item since they had not been seen on this side of the wall for centuries.  I really don't think they would bury Greywind with his fur intact.  It's a trophy item for someone like Roose Bolton like Robb's head is a trophy item for Joffrey Baratheon to have.