u.s. politics: a cruel and unusual government

all swedes are racist

It was gone 11 minutes after SoD's post, I was very confused trying to figure out if I was missing the joke or it was obvious. So I logged onto twitter and saw it screengrabbed within 30 seconds and lmao

4 minutes ago, karaddin said:

It was gone 11 minutes after SoD's post, I was very confused trying to figure out if I was missing the joke or it was obvious. So I logged onto twitter and saw it screengrabbed within 30 seconds and lmao

lol, i haven't been this happy online in so long

ugh.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-russia-used-facebook-events-to-organize-anti-immigrant-rallies-on-us-soil

Russian operatives hiding behind false identities used Facebook’s event management tool to remotely organize and promote political protests in the U.S., including an August 2016 anti-immigrant, anti-Muslim rally in Idaho, The Daily Beast has learned.

A Facebook spokesperson confirmed to the Daily Beast that the social-media giant “shut down several promoted events as part of the takedown we described last week.” The company declined to elaborate, except to confirm that the events were promoted with paid ads. (This is the first time the social media giant has publicly acknowledged the existence of such events.)

The Facebook events—one of which echoed Islamophobic conspiracy theories pushed by pro-Trump media outlets—are the first indication that the Kremlin’s attempts to shape America’s political discourse moved beyond fake news and led unwitting Americans into specific real-life action.

13 hours ago, dmc515 said:

.....K.  Is this in agreement?  In disagreement?  Do you have any point whatsoever?

Amplification and expansion of perspectives for those who value primarily echo chambers and / or are tone deaf.

Steele Dossier still has not died.

Loyalists now believe the contents can be deployed against Comey (whose firing the digusting Bannon has been pronouncing the "greatest political error" of modern politics, because it made possible the appointing of Mueller for the special investigation into the actions of little hands's teams with Russians that may be illegal collusion and meddling in the 2016 US elections): 

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/09/the-republican-plan-to-use-the-steele-dossier-against-comey.html

They have found a new target: the famous dossier on Donald Trump compiled by British intelligence agent turned private investigator Christopher Steele, which they hope to use to discredit former FBI director James Comey.

The House Intelligence Committee’s Republican staff has sent a series of subpoenas to the FBI related to the bureau’s involvement with Steele’s investigation. Wall Street Journal opinion columnist Kimberly Strassel, a reliable unfiltered conduit for congressional Republicans, contains the talking points that are likely to dominate the new line of defense. Republicans, Strassel writes, believe “documents might show the FBI played a central role in ginning up the fake dossier on Mr. Trump.” Since James Comey ran the FBI until recently, this charge would, they hope, prove Comey was biased against Trump....

.... Working from the premise that Steele’s dossier is discredited, Republicans hope to attach Comey to it, and thereby sink his reputation. But it’s possible their argument will do something else entirely: They might prove Steele was right after all.

Also, as we have learned, Little Hands etc. only cosy up to Putin in order to help the inner cities.  Though what this is to help the 'inner cities' do is still obscured.

Archived