If Just One Could Survive, Whom Would You Choose: Arya or Sansa?

AEJON TARGARYEN

As dull as the latest Arya chapters have been, they at least don't frustrate me. How the hell has Sansa still not figured out what a goddamn 10 year old has already figured out??? So I'm going with Arya. She's got to head back to Westeros at some point, right?

32 minutes ago, Hodor the Articulate said:

As dull as the latest Arya chapters have been, they at least don't frustrate me. How the hell has Sansa still not figured out what a goddamn 10 year old has already figured out??? So I'm going with Arya. She's got to head back to Westeros at some point, right?

You mean that wolf girl? The one that used to have a pack? I think so. 

If you're asking whose POV chapters do I prefer reading, I have always preferred Sansa's even before Arya went to Braavos.  I like both characters fine enough, though I really dislike Arya's obsession with vengeance.  I had a theory before that Arya would come to Westeros, meet LSH, and see just how living for vengeance and death only corrupts a person, at which point Arya would give LSH the "gift" of death and then begin to change her ways - all the way to the point where Arya and Gendry would be rulers after the war for dawn - two champions of the downtrodden who have learned to survive and can relate to the smallfolk.  Not all of this has to happen, but short of Arya turning off of this vengeance obsessed path, I'd prefer her to die.

Easy one for me. Arya. Not only do I love the character she is much more interesting to me. Also I feel she deserves to live. She has fought almost every day to survive. Not that Sansa hasn't had her own trials & tribulations but they just aren't on the same level as Arya's. At least IMHO. 

Archived