Braavos, Tyrosh, and Dorne, Lemons Tree's and a Red Door. Go.

AlaskanSandman

7 hours ago, Weirwood Ghost said:

Syrio Forel was the former First Sword of Braavos with previous(?) allegiance to the Sealord of Braavos. Braavos being founded by former slavers, being the home of the many-faced-god sect, and the home of the Ironbank. Because Braavos was founded by former slavers, does not mean that it uses no slaves (official or no) for their own ends (Tyrion mentions we are all slaves to something).

I'm less inclined to think of lemon tree in Braavos when Dany refers to her memories of "Braavos". It's her reference to the building with the red door that I'm interested in. Red. Fire, blood. Metaphorically the red door is the opening to the soul, the heart, the womb, raw - throbbing with life. It's Ghost's eyes, Drogon's eyes, weirwood eyes and leaves. It's the bleeding comet, Ygritte's hair kissed by fire.

In contrast yellow in the text is referred to as something pus-like, plague-ridden or something dying seen to be leaching out colour. It's the colour of mortifying, decaying teeth or bone. It's a sour colour and represents death.

Hey, that's pretty good. Thanks. 

On 9/7/2017 at 3:44 AM, AlaskanSandman said:

I will not be touching upon parent theories and we'll be assuming Dany is Dany. 

Then you've missed the point!

So the first thing we know is that Ser Willem Darry and 4 loyal guards "Break in and smuggle" Dany and Viserys out of Dragonstone and on to Braavos, as told to us by Dany via Viserys to her. The year is 284.

What happened to the four loyal guards? Where did they go or why did they let the servents rob them? Where did the boat come from if the entire Targ fleet was destroyed?

Here in Braavos is supposedly where the House with the Red Door is and the Lemon Tree that sat outside of Dany's window of her own personal room. 

And green grass to run on with bare feet... 

Ok I'm done... sry

4 hours ago, LiveFirstDieLater said:

Then you've missed the point!

What happened to the four loyal guards? Where did they go or why did they let the servents rob them? Where did the boat come from if the entire Targ fleet was destroyed?

And green grass to run on with bare feet... 

Ok I'm done... sry

Hahah na, just trying to keep the subjects contained a lil hahah

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/148954-the-dayne-heiress-daenerys/

Here are most of my thoughts. I personally suspect William Dustin and the missing 4 Northmen from the Tower of Joy. I think they were all murdered though, possibly getting the baby from Dragonstone. The boat i suspect as being a smugglers ship. The green grass i think is near Starfall some wheres, in Dorne. 

No worries hahah whats your thoughts though? 

Archived