Which characters will be killed in TWOW?

Largely guesswork. I think quite a few.

Stannis, Shireen, Ramsay, Roose, Mace, Margaery, Tommen, Lady Stoneheart, Varys or Littlefinger, Victarion, one or two of the Sandsnakes, Dolorous Edd, Melisandre, Pyp and pretty much everyone left at the wall at a certain point.

Hmmmm... no one will die because TWOW will never be released, but if it were to be released I'd go with Theon, Ramsay, Roose, Littlefinger, Victarion, Moqorro, Jon Connington, Osha (who may already be dead), Dolorous Edd, Tormund, Brienne, Sandor Clegane, Ser Robert Strong, Margaery, Tommen, Doran, DarkStar, Archmaester Marwyn, Barristan.

Contrary to popular opinion I believe that Stannis and his team survive until ADOS.

8 hours ago, Lucius Lovejoy said:

Hmmmm... no one will die because TWOW will never be released, but if it were to be released I'd go with Theon, Ramsay, Roose, Littlefinger, Victarion, Moqorro, Jon Connington, Osha (who may already be dead), Dolorous Edd, Tormund, Brienne, Sandor Clegane, Ser Robert Strong, Margaery, Tommen, Doran, DarkStar, Archmaester Marwyn, Barristan.

Contrary to popular opinion I believe that Stannis and his team survive until ADOS.

Theon will survive.

GRRM has been really conservative about killing off POV characters when you think about it. With that said, I'd be surprised if either Victarion or Aeron doesn't bite it. Mace Tyrell, Ramsay Bolton, Hosteen Frey, Walder Frey, Bowen Marsh, Shireen Baratheon, High Sparrow, Robert Strong, Jojen Reed (probably already dead lol), Grey Worm, and the Kettleblacks are all characters I think have the lowest chance at survival.

3 hours ago, Impbread said:

Nobody thinks any Starks will die?

Not the next book. There's an unique pattern whenever a Stark dies and it always happens during an uneven book. In book 1, 3 and 5 a Stark has died so naturally for the next Stark to die it will happen in the seventh book. Though in my opinion I don't see any Stark dying. 

I just hope that Littlefinger and Varys finally bites it.

I am not sure about Varys, but littlefinger will most definitely not die in the upcoming book. His demise will be in Winterfell. 

my take, TWow, will be a bloodbath

Beyond the wall: Bloodraven, the COTF, Jojen and Hodor when the WW attack the cave.Cotter Pyke (and all his men), at the failed mission of hardhome.

all the NW (save jon) between the weeper taking the shadow tower, the chaos at CB, and the giants attacking East-watch by the sea... and eventually the Wall coming down on them at the end of TWOW

North: Mors umber, Arnolf Karstark, Hoosteen Frey, ASHA,  during the battle of ice.. Roose Bolton, killed by ramsay. Ramsay eventually either in Battle of bastard or when Stannis takes winterfell.. i think whorsebane will die as well. Mance...

Riverlands:..Harwyn Plumm, Lyle Crackhall both killed by the BwB..... Lem (in a trial by combat against brienne to judge jaime). Roslin Frey, giving birth to the Tully heir... Walder Frey and most of his family during the red wedding 2.0.

West: Edmure and jeyne, when the blackfish attempts to rescue them.

The Vale: Harry the Heir in the tourney, killed by Lyn Corbray. Littlefinger by Sansa,

Crownlands: Lancel Lannister in Cersei trial against Ser Robert. Margaery after he own trial. Tommen poisoned by Tyene Sand

Stormlands: Mace Tyrell. The connington hostages.

Iron Islands: Erik Ironmaker, when theon returns to the Iron Islands with the remaining Ironborn and Dagmer

Dorne: Areo Hotah and balon swann, killed by Obara and Darkstar.

The REach: Aeron, baelor hightower, Gunthor Hightower and Paxter redwyne at the battle of the arbor. As for other hightower and citadel characters, when euron takes Oldtown, who knows?. i think sam makes it out. the rest are fair game.

Essos: Barristan, Victarion. the green grace Hizdahr zo loraq.. all the yunkish slavers. Bloodbeard. Illyrio Mopatis. Mago, Jhaqo. the waif, Harys Swyft.

and keep counting.

17 hours ago, Queen Sansa Stark said:

Not the next book. There's an unique pattern whenever a Stark dies and it always happens during an uneven book. In book 1, 3 and 5 a Stark has died so naturally for the next Stark to die it will happen in the seventh book. Though in my opinion I don't see any Stark dying. 

I am not sure about Varys, but littlefinger will most definitely not die in the upcoming book. His demise will be in Winterfell. 

21 hours ago, Ser Maverick said:

I don't.

Benjen Stark is  a goner for sure next book. Probably Rickon also

I predict that an enormous amount of characters will die in The Winds of Winter. I imagine it'll be significantly more relentless than A Storm of Swords. 

Among the many that will bite the dust, IMO - 

Cersei, Brienne, Aeron, Theon, Stannis, Shireen, Selyse, Roose, Ramsay, Wyman, Victarion, Moqorro, Tommen, Harry Hardyng, Lancel, Walder Frey, Balon Swann, Daario, Hodor, Jojen (if he isn't already gone)

And plenty of other less significant ones, plus one or two major deaths I'm forgetting. 

I too expect a huge death list:Jojen Reed,Hodor,Bloodraven,Roose Bolton,Ramsay Bolton,Alliser Thorne,Bowen Marsh,Margaery Tyrell,Tommen Baratheon,Myrcella Baratheon,Shireen Baratheon,Selyse Florent,Harry Hardyng,Lady Stoneheart,all Westerlings,a lot of Freys,Areo Hotah,Doran Martell,Nymeria Sand,Hizdar zo Loraq,Lancel Lannister,Aeron Greyjoy

• 2 months later...

Team Lannister:
Tommen, Myrcella, Cersai, Jaimie

Team Stark
Rickon(?)

Team Stannis:
Everybody, maybe except Melisandre

Team Bolton:
Everybody

Team Daeny:
Barristan, Greyworm, Missandei, couple more minor characters

Team Highgarden:
Maergery, Mace, Olenna

Team Ironborn:
Asha, Victarion, Damphair, Theon(?)

Team Frey:
all but a few

• 2 weeks later...

Very likely: Bowen Marsh, Tommen, Maergery, Roose Bolton, Hizdar zo Loraq.

Quite likely: Walder Frey, Gregor Clegane, Shireen, Selyse, Melisandre, Mance, Ramsay, Barristan, Daario, Victarion, Littlefinger, Harry the Heir, Arianne and some Sand Snakes, Loras, the High Sparrow, Jon Connington

Don't think will die in TWoW: Stannis, Stoneheart, the Hound, Euron, Theon, Alliser Thorne, Tormund, Brienne, Jaime, Cersei, Myrcella, fAegon, Varys, Davos, Sam and the main characters.

Archived