Westeros Fantasy Football: Survivor 2017

Bronn Stone

For those that don't/couldn't recall, this had a very unique format. Up to Sixteen teams, not head to head - Rotisserie Scoring. At the end each week, the team with the lowest score that week is eliminated from the league. The commissioner locks down his/her roster and they can no longer make transactions or score points, taking his roster of players out of the game for the rest of the year.  To make sure week 16 is the championship, some weeks get 'combined'.

Every week thereafter, the team with the lowest score for that week is eliminated. By week 16, only two teams remain. Probably the most exciting format I've played. You don't have to be good, you just have to NEVER be the worst. The best overall team doesn't always win. One bad week and you are done.

Those are the base rules.  I will tweak them as required based on the number of teams we get.  My general plan is that we'll use two week intervals as long as necessary then switch to single week eliminations.   We'll draft Tuesday the 19th of September and start week #3 (right away).  Snake Draft.  6:30PM PDT.  League max = 14 teams  Odd number of teams is not an issue.

For example, if we had 12 teams:

Weeks 3 and 4 would be combined and at the end of week 4, the lowest total is gone. (11 teams remain)
Weeks 5 and 6 would be combined and at the end of week 6, the lowest total OF WEEKS 5 and 6 are eliminated. (10 teams remain)
Weeks 7 and 8 would be combined and at the end of week 8, the lowest total OF WEEKS 7 and 8 are eliminated. (9 teams remain)
Week 9 (lowest score FOR THAT WEEK ONLY) eliminated (8 teams remain)
Week 10 (lowest score FOR THAT WEEK ONLY) eliminated (7 teams remain)
Week 11 (lowest score FOR THAT WEEK ONLY) eliminated (6 teams remain)
Week 12 (lowest score FOR THAT WEEK ONLY) eliminated (5 teams remain)
Week 13 (lowest score FOR THAT WEEK ONLY) eliminated (4 teams remain)
etc
Week 16 (becomes head to head as only two teams remain - winner week 16 wins)
PM me for an invite.

Archived