Westeros Fantasy Football: Survivor 2017

Bronn Stone

21 hours ago, grozeng said:

Looks like Carlos Hyde chose the wrong week to stop sniffing glue (or Evan Engram)

What looked like a fine roster picked the wrong week to all poop on the bed at once. 

Goodbye Horn Hill.  Randyll Tarly's van has crashed.

Good bye to Brady, Blount, Carlos Hyde, Lamar Miller, Sam Bradford, Jared Goff, Joe Mixon and Dez Bryant. 

My internet access will be dodgy for the next ten days or so.  The sewer line to my apartment was destroyed during a repair and I have to live like a nomad until at least the 20th.

In the past, we've had the 2 teams move on to a 1 vs. 1 competition the following week.  So it works like this.

1) Team A and Team B tie for low score in week 5.

2) Team A and Team B compete head to head in week 6.  Lowest score is the team eliminated week 5.

3) Also, whoever has the higher score out of Team and Team B is competing against the rest of the group in week 6.  So they can be eliminated even if they beat the other team that had a low score in week 5.  Or, if they have a good score in week 6, they could survive both weeks.

On 10/13/2017 at 2:56 PM, Whiskeyjack said:

In the past, we've had the 2 teams move on to a 1 vs. 1 competition the following week.  So it works like this.

1) Team A and Team B tie for low score in week 5.

2) Team A and Team B compete head to head in week 6.  Lowest score is the team eliminated week 5.

3) Also, whoever has the higher score out of Team and Team B is competing against the rest of the group in week 6.  So they can be eliminated even if they beat the other team that had a low score in week 5.  Or, if they have a good score in week 6, they could survive both weeks.

This is correct. 

15 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Better start digging around for the hidden immunity idol there.

14 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

I'm on limited internet this week. I think it's me if a kicker (presumably Tywin's) has an above average day. 

OMG!!!!! I survived. Succop got 21 points, and more importantly, thank you Henry. Mya was .02 points ahead of me before he ripped off that 70 yard TD run, which got me the point I needed to pull ahead.

Seattle's bye week and Ryan Succop's exposure to Super Soldier Serum has ended Mya's miracle run.  Covering during your QB backup week is always a challenge in this format.  It appears that Brian Hoyer was NOT the answer (which is true for almost every known question, come to think of it).  The Mavericks do not survive the Danger Zone.

Farewell Russ Wilson.  Adios Jordan Howard.  Fitz no longer fits.  TY says By(e). 

FYI, I had misinterpreted the phone client, confusing projected totals and actual totals.  For a good couple of hours, I thought I was the one out.  I had believed Succop only needed 12 to catch me rather than the 22 he almost made.  Hilton's high projection had Mya totally off my radar.

Extra kudos to JJ Fuentez.   He benched Aaron Rodgers for a rookie and thus survived.  Sadly, said rookie is on bye this week and there will be scrambling.  Five squanky backup QB to choose from - and he has chosen.  Let's see if a QB named Brett can do anything these days in Green Bay.

Edited to properly identify owner.

On 10/18/2017 at 8:36 AM, JJ Lannister said:

I can't take credit for that move buddy. I'm riding Cousins to the title. 

Sadly, barring a miracle from Brother Kirk tonight, or a total shutdown of the Eagles by the 'skins, that title will be "Team Eliminated After Week 7 of the NFL Season".

Here is where we stand:
Castle Black Crows = 42,80 + Kirk Cousins
Qarth Warlocks = 53.60 + Carson Wentz and Jake "From State Farm" Elliott
Eyes of the Spider = 74.00 + Alshon Jeffrey and Terrelle Pryor Sr. (any points scored by TP Jr should also count, but don't)
Sunspear Shariffs = 79.28

Everyone else is safe.

And so it goes.  Castle Black has nothing to crow about.  Kirk must settle for kissing cousins.  Marshawn gets bumped.  Antonio learns brown goes down.  Doug shows bald never wins.  And sadly, Olsen will NOT return.  Whether it was Marshawn's ejection or Arizona's British flop or Martellus Bennett learning not all Brett's are created equal in Green Bay, JJ is done.

Ten remain.  Game on!

Archived