Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bronn Stone

Westeros Fantasy Football: Survivor 2017

107 posts in this topic

Thought there was a very good chance that I was going to be eliminated this week.  Still might happen if McCaffrey goes off tonight and J. Thomas puts up less than 3.2 points.  We'll see if Tywin can escape elimination by the skin of his teeth again.

5 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Looks like I’m dead unless Christian McCaffrey has the game of his life.

You'd be Golden (pun intended) if the Dolphins were replaced by the 2016 Cal Golden Bears.  284 yards rushing, 22 receiving and 3 TD.

http://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ncaa/mccaffrey-breaks-stanford-single-game-rushing-record-big-game-win

1 hour ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

FTFY. ;)

/And then there were 7. 

22 points from a dual threat RB isn't impossible. That means he needs 100 yards from scrimmage and 2 TDs, so really he just needs ti hit a couple big plays. If I can survive being down 22 with just a kick, anything can happen. 

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

22 points from a dual threat RB isn't impossible. That means he needs 100 yards from scrimmage and 2 TDs, so really he just needs ti hit a couple big plays. If I can survive being down 22 with just a kick, anything can happen. 

I hope you have an immunity idol, cause you're gonna need one.

McCaffrey made it close but in the end, the Christian does not come through for Casterly Rock.  Julio and Nuk are no longer down by the schoolyard.  Bilal Powell is where Bilal Powell ought to be - watching from the side.  We all must try to live in a world without Jay Cutler.  An idle Rob Kelley might put on a pound or two.

Seven teams gone, seven teams remain.  You, gentlemen, are the upper echelon.  You may not be winners, but at least you haven't once been the Big, Fat, Stinky, Loser.   Yet.  The Seven ride forth.