What you would prefer to be?

Darken

On 9/14/2017 at 8:33 AM, Darken said:

- Lord Roose Bolton other bastard son and Ramsey's younger half brother
- Sir Gregor Clegane bastard son now in Custody in his house
- Euron Greyjoy's bastard son who lives on his ship feeding on his supplies

Your choice

These are some seriously crappy choices.  :)

Roose Bolton's younger bastard son to Ramsay?  Ramsay killed his legitimate older brother Domeric to secure his inheritance of the Dreadfort and I would be younger than him so not as much of a threat when it comes to concerns over Bolton succession however Ramsay is a crazy motherfucker so he would probably kill me to prevent the possibility of me killing him for the same reason he killed Domeric.

Gregor Clegane's bastard son raised in custody at Clegane's Keep?  What could possibly go wrong here?  Gregor is cruel, nasty, irrational and hot tempered.  He could kill me for any slight at any time.

Euron Greyjoy"s bastard son living on his ship?  Euron is a hard and uncompromising man but he believes very strongly in the Old Way so I think he would teach me those ideals.  As long as I am fierce enough I should survive into manhood and independence.  Of course by then I would be a nasty murdering rapist like the rest of the Ironborn but I wouldn't be dead like the bastards of Bolton and Clegane. 

On 14/09/2017 at 4:33 PM, Darken said:

- Lord Roose Bolton other bastard son and Ramsey's younger half brother
- Sir Gregor Clegane bastard son now in Custody in his house
- Euron Greyjoy's bastard son who lives on his ship feeding on his supplies

Your choice

It's sort of like picking which psychopath you want to do open heart surgery on you.

If Roose was my father, I would always live in fear of Ramsey. Even though he would be my older brother, if I was somehow better natured and liked by our father, he'd probably kill me out of jealousy though not before subjecting me to unimaginable torture. Then again, Ramsey probably would need me to be liked to find an excuse to kill me.

Being a prisoner of Clegane's Keep would be fine provided he was never, ever there. I'd need to grow up to be quiet and make sure to never touch his things, lest I end up getting my head smashed in or get my face half burned off like Uncle Sandor.

"Feeding on his supplies" - so, does he know I'm there? Even if he does, Euron Grejoy likes silence, which does not bode well for my tongue. Given he has also sexually abused his younger male relatives, I doubt he would afford his son any better treatment. This one I think would potentially be the worst circumstance to be in. Euron is one of the few characters who I would say is pretty much irredeemably wicked and relishes in it.

My choice, I'd say Gregor's bastard son if my dad is seldom there but instead killing people elsewhere, far away from me. Otherwise, I guess Roose's other bastard.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived