Football: No Title Ideas

Consigliere

That really was poor from Palace. There seems to be a real lack of leadership in their squad. No one wanted to take the game by the scruff of the neck, apart from RLC. Milivojevic was quite impressive, too. 5 games, no points, no goals. It's going to be quite some job keeping them up.

Southampton were very efficient today, though. Always helps when you can bring apparently the only man capable of saving Liverpool's shambolic defence (VVD) on to shore things up.

Milner, Coutinho and Sturridge starting for Liverpool; still no Ox. But, wasn't he going to Liverpool to play centre midfield???

Fans watching Newcastle or Liverpool or West Ham in the States had the pleasure of waiting almost til the end of the first half to be able to log in and watch their teams on the pay for service that was once part of our cable subscription. What a failure. It would have been different had NBC charged up front when they won the contract some five years ago, but they didn't. Their big marketing win was EVERY game, EVERY week. Anyways, blah. But now that Liverpool fans have been inconvenienced, perhaps they may rethink this.

23 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

What a fucking joke our defence is.Can't believe Klopp keeps giving Klavan chance after chance.

He's not very good but I'm not even sure he's worse than Lovren. Kinda wish Klopp would go with Matip/Gomez. Rather a promising young player be out there making mistakes than Lovren or Klavan. 

Sturridge should have scored a couple that half. 

2 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

He's not very good but I'm not even sure he's worse than Lovren. Kinda wish Klopp would go with Matip/Gomez. Rather a promising young player be out there making mistakes than Lovren or Klavan. 

Yeah at this point in time i've given up on any defensive solidity.Clearly our defenders are neither world class talent nor do they seem capable of learning from mistakes.I have no idea what Klopp thinks in reality.

We will just have to score tons of goals for any chance of finishing top 4 this season.

Archived