Need help about adding something to the ASOIAF wiki!

Emie

On the A Song of Ice and Fire wiki that's connected to Westeros.org, I am completely unable to log in or use the site for editing for some reason, so could someone help out please? On the House Targaryen page, it says that thirteen kings had sat the Iron Throne during their dynasty, even though that's not true and there were seventeen kings. Could someone be willing to log in and edit that? Thanks! I don't know why that bothers me but it does. It's just not accurate for some strange reason. 

19 minutes ago, Emie said:

On the A Song of Ice and Fire wiki that's connected to Westeros.org, I am completely unable to log in or use the site for editing for some reason, so could someone help out please? On the House Targaryen page, it says that thirteen kings had sat the Iron Throne during their dynasty, even though that's not true and there were seventeen kings. Could someone be willing to log in and edit that? Thanks! I don't know why that bothers me but it does. It's just not accurate for some strange reason. 

You should try talking to @Rhaenys_Targaryen or @Nittanian. There are more wiki masters but sadly I don't know their names. :)

Archived