Most evil act in the series?

Reginald blackfield

11 hours ago, falcotron said:

I think the most evil thing in the series was GRRM around 2001 announcing that he was rewriting the fourth book from scratch, but don't worry, it'll only be a year late, and the last two books should only take two more years each. :)

Stay on topic, mate. I remember you slashing away posters in your own thread for much less. Be coherent.

-The Red Wedding

-Whatever Ramsay does

-Whatever Gregor does

-Stannis' defeat at Blackwater*.

*I don't know why GRRM was thinking it's a great idea to keep the Lannister regime and its main representatives in power from the beginning till the end.

Bunch of pretentious drama queens who's place is in some soap opera. 

I don't know why it would be less worthy to put Stannis on the Iron Throne for a while.

On 2017-09-20 at 11:44 PM, Reginald blackfield said:

I'd personally say the most evil acts in the series are:

1) Ramsay's treatment of Donella Hornwood.

2) The deaths of Aegon and Rhaenys.

3) Tywin's destruction of the Reynes. (due to how over-the-top his methods were)

4) Randyll Tarly threatening to kill Samwell.

5) Victarion murdering his wife for being raped.

What do you think?

1 The way of Slaver Bay before Dany (nothing comes close to the "making" of Unsullied)

2 War-crimes in the Riverlands (including RW)

3 Ramsay

4 Craster

5 the Old Way of the IB

15 hours ago, Nevets said:

Red Wedding

I will disagree with you on this one.  The Starks chose to march their armies down south and forced Walder to either join their cause or they attack his castle.  Then asshole Robb broke his oaths and betrayed the Freys after they carried out their end of the pact.  The Starks deserved what they received.

On 9/20/2017 at 9:22 PM, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

Joffrey beheading Ned - I get that this is not on the same level as the other things mentioned here but the fact that his daughters watched him die is heart wrenching to me. 

Ned admitted to treason.  Execution is fair treatment to someone guilty of treason.  It should have been Cersei and Jaime, but Joffrey didn't know any better.  Jaime and Cersei have been guilty of treason for so long. 

The most evil act to me is the slave trade.  It makes possible all of the atrocities done to the slaves. 

The second most evil act is the human sacrifices to the weirwood trees like what the north and the Starks had been practicing.

7 hours ago, Allardyce said:

The second most evil act is the human sacrifices to the weirwood trees like what the north and the Starks had been practicing.

Seriously? How is that more evil than the Valyrians practicing mass blood magic using millions of slaves bred to be tortured to death, the Rhllorists sacrificing people by burning them alive, the Black Goat cult demanding that people sacrifice their own firstborn children, etc.? Because lol hating Starks make me a cool contrarian?

On 21.09.2017 at 7:20 AM, LindsayLohan said:

Gendry is like 1/128th Targ.  Half-sister is good to go, I think.

Actually he is (like all Targ descendants) more % a Targ than an anything else, so yup.

On 21.09.2017 at 1:07 AM, Daenys, the Dreamer said:

- the murder of Elia, Aegon and Rhaenys

On 20.09.2017 at 11:44 PM, Reginald blackfield said:

2) The deaths of Aegon and Rhaenys.

We had dozens of children murders and rapes, what exactly makes those stand out?

I'd just give Ramsay the prize for the, hm, individual work. But then again, maybe people kicking off wars for petty reasons (fully knowing what's happening on wars) are worse.

Archived