Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

6 hours ago, jcmontea said:

Does that just mean a dragon at WF?

I wondered--Castle Ward was used for Winterfell in S1--but GOT has used their own Winterfell sets for some time. They built the Moneyglass set a few years ago and have been using it ever since.

If IrishThrones is right about this (and they've been wrong in the past on a few things), then we should hear something, given that it's a public site that would have to be closed for filming.

Tormund, Brienne and Jaime's actors were (separately) spotted in Belfast yesterday. Jaime/Brienne/Tormund scenes incoming...?

3 hours ago, AEJON TARGARYEN said:

Yes she does. 

Who knows ultimatley what that idea that she is no longer in charge when KL gets burned by dragon fire even means. So many ways that could play out. They could even just mean it super technically as in towards the end of the final battle the city will catch on fire from dragons somehow and at that point in the final battle she will no longer control the red keep. But doesn’t necessarily mean she was not controlling it when the final battle started. 

14 hours ago, AEJON TARGARYEN said:

Pics from Ballintoy (Kingsmoot S6 scene) 

Alfie isn't filming, he's on a vacation or something, no Theon. 

Actors In Belfast: Maisie (and her body double), Kit, probably Gwen, the usual group. 

King's Landing set: You can see the unsullied and the dothraki

Interesting. So we know the unsullied and Dothraki will be involved in the final abttle at KL.

now the question is who are they fighting? 

7 hours ago, jcmontea said:

Interesting. So we know the unsullied and Dothraki will be involved in the final abttle at KL.

now the question is who are they fighting? 

I still think the NK will reach KL and him and Cersei will be dealt with at the same time. The long night can't be so anti-climatic, we've been waiting for this for 7 seasons. 

7 hours ago, AEJON TARGARYEN said:

I still think the NK will reach KL and him and Cersei will be dealt with at the same time. The long night can't be so anti-climatic, we've been waiting for this for 7 seasons. 

I still expecting him to reach as well.

but not because it would be anti climatic other wise. From the looks of things they went all out for the battle in the north. 

I just think there is enough foreshadowing hinting that he makes it down to KL

On 25/4/2018 at 11:28 AM, jcmontea said:

I still expecting him to reach as well.

but not because it would be anti climatic other wise. From the looks of things they went all out for the battle in the north. 

I just think there is enough foreshadowing hinting that he makes it down to KL

The KL set is the most expensive one on the show, it cost them $1M and it took months for them to build it, so we have to wait and see. 

On 4/24/2018 at 11:55 PM, AEJON TARGARYEN said:

The Long Night will only be 6 episodes max and probably less. It's already kinda anti-climatic 

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:01 AM, Lord_Ravenstone said:

The Long Night will only be 6 episodes max and probably less. It's already kinda anti-climatic 

It was only ever going to be one book out of six or seven.  The long night is the end game.

On ‎21‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:41 AM, AEJON TARGARYEN said:

Not really surprising now the Others have breached the Wall.  No one is going to give a rat's arse about King's Landing except Cersei

We now have a list of actors spotted in Seville or on their way for Dragonpit (8x05 and 8x06) filming. This could be the list of surviving characters, so this is a big deal.

Here's the list, by character:

Jon, Arya, Sansa, Bran, Tyrion, Brienne, Sam, Jorah, and Davos

Dany won't be there this week at least , since Emilia has commitments in the US and then elsewhere in Europe.

I'll update if (when?) anyone else shows up. 

Major characters not on this list: Dany, Sandor, Bronn, Pod, the Mountain, Grey Worm, Missandei, Gilly, Cersei, Jaime, Tormund, Beric, Varys, Qyburn, and Melisandre

ETA: Photos have been posted showing the actors for Gendry, Varys, Jaime, and Jaqen (?!) are also in Seville. Sounds like D&D are using decoys to disguise who is actually filming.

Archived