Season 8: News, Spoilers And Leaks

AEJON TARGARYEN

31 minutes ago, Lysander said:

I suppose it would make sense for Sansa to be executed by Strickland. Beheading is a sort of motif throughout her story....and I suppose it would give Arya that one last push to focus in on Cersei.

My one big issue is that, to me, Sansa dying at this point would completely cross the line from "bittersweet" to depressing.

One of the main protagonists being unceremoniously beheaded in the third act would make for a tragic ending, in my opinion. Where's the so-called sweetness for House Stark, exactly?

Arya killing Cersei and Jon becoming King make it so House Stark won their war against House Lannister 

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

It's just like Brienne, saying repeatedly she was going to kill Stannis....they had a whole scene about Arya killing Cersei, and she mentions it at least once more time when she's in WF.  There is no valonquar prophecy in the show, so it is possible they can change up who kills Cersei, that would be strange, but of course not the strangest thing they've done by a long shot.

I know that Arya still wants to kill Cersei.  I feel that it is more true to Sansa's arc.  Cersei was horrible to Sansa and wants her to be killed.  Cersei hates Sansa more than Arya (that is because Cersei is not thinking about Arya or thinks she is dead).  Cersei is the one who wanted Lady dead.  Just because Arya wants to kill Cersei doesn't mean that she will.  Arya wanted to kill Joffrey, but she didn't get the chance.  I feel that Sansa has more right to kill Cersei than Arya.

14 minutes ago, Lysander said:

I suppose it would make sense for Sansa to be executed by Strickland. Beheading is a sort of motif throughout her story....and I suppose it would give Arya that one last push to focus in on Cersei.

My one big issue is that, to me, Sansa dying at this point would completely cross the line from "bittersweet" to depressing.

One of the main protagonists being unceremoniously beheaded in the third act would make for a tragic ending, in my opinion. Where's the so-called sweetness for House Stark, exactly?

I hope they don't kill off Sansa.  I actually don't think that they will.  Sansa dying at this point will be depressing to me too (So would Arya dying).  I would hate that killing Sansa will be the last push for Arya to kill Cersei.  I think Arya is already motivated enough to kill her.  She doesn't need Sansa dying to do it.  Also, Arya turned back killing Cersei to reunite with Jon and the rest of her family.  I think that if Arya didn't kill Cersei then, she won't kill her in the future in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I don't think Cersei will successfully have Sansa killed, that would make her entire arc pointless.  She could die, but I tend to think Arya will die instead.

Why do you think her arc would be pointless? 

She literally helped take back her family’s home, kept the North unitef in Jon’s abscence and eliminated Littlefinger one of her family’s biggest enemies. 

She could do nothing else from here and she would have done more than most

16 minutes ago, jcmontea said:

Arya killing Cersei and Jon becoming King make it so House Stark won their war against House Lannister 

I mean...I guess. But the non-verified leaks also said that Jon & Dany "choose their family over the crown", which indicates to me that Jon & Dany do not end up on the throne. Granted, that particular leaker supposedly only has information from Episodes 3 and 5, so theoretically Jon could be forced by circumstance to ascend the throne in Episode 6. Arya has a good chance of becoming Lady of Winterfell, so that at least would be a somewhat favorable outcome.

Although come to think of it, whoever gets Winterfell will be getting a ruin. "Queen of the ashes", right?

19 minutes ago, goldenmaps said:

I know that Arya still wants to kill Cersei.  I feel that it is more true to Sansa's arc.  Cersei was horrible to Sansa and wants her to be killed.  Cersei hates Sansa more than Arya (that is because Cersei is not thinking about Arya or thinks she is dead).  Cersei is the one who wanted Lady dead.  Just because Arya wants to kill Cersei doesn't mean that she will.  Arya wanted to kill Joffrey, but she didn't get the chance.  I feel that Sansa has more right to kill Cersei than Arya.

I disagree that Sansa killing Cersei would be more more fulfilling for the narrative. According to the valonqar prophecy, we know Cersei is going out via strangling and does that really seem like something Sansa would do...? She simply isn't a muscle or a killer in that way. Arya, however, is more than qualified to murder someone in cold blood. Especially since she might fulfill the valonqar prophecy in more ways than one by wearing Jaime's face.

Also, Cersei and the Lannisters victimized all of the Starks. The narrative of being Cersei's victim is not exclusive to Sansa. I take issue with the proliferation of the idea that somehow Sansa "should" be the younger, more beautiful queen or the valonqar because she lived under Cersei's thumb.

That's not how this series works. Arya is the one who's been bent on killing Cersei herself for five or so seasons now. I don't think Arya's kill list will be totally inconsequential.

I hope they don't kill off Sansa.  I actually don't think that they will.  Sansa dying at this point will be depressing to me too (So would Arya dying).  I would hate that killing Sansa will be the last push for Arya to kill Cersei.  I think Arya is already motivated enough to kill her.  She doesn't need Sansa dying to do it.  Also, Arya turned back killing Cersei to reunite with Jon and the rest of her family.  I think that if Arya didn't kill Cersei then, she won't kill her in the future in my opinion.

I think it's depressing too. And there really is no narrative need. Unless motivating Arya really is supposed to be the point of Sansa's death.

7 minutes ago, Lysander said:

I mean...I guess. But the non-verified leaks also said that Jon & Dany "choose their family over the crown", which indicates to me that Jon & Dany do not end up on the throne. Granted, that particular leaker supposedly only has information from Episodes 3 and 5, so theoretically Jon could be forced by circumstance to ascend the throne in Episode 6. Arya has a good chance of becoming Lady of Winterfell, so that at least would be a somewhat favorable outcome.

Not sure there is any reason to believe that. The only thing that looks legit so far is this guy who posted all those pics on reddit. 

The only reason i even think its possible sansa dies is because the lannisters attack WF so that will likely bring casualties

23 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

I don't think Cersei will successfully have Sansa killed, that would make her entire arc pointless.  She could die, but I tend to think Arya will die instead.

What is supposed to be the ultimate culmination of Sansa's arc in your mind, then?

Judging by what we know of her book narrative so far and what happened in Season 7, I tend to think taking out Littlefinger was the culmination of Sansa's arc. Finally turning the tables on the one person who has perhaps done the most damage to her family, a person she was uniquely suited to overcome due to his feelings for her, seemed a suitable high point for her character.

She has no connection to the magical apocalypse side of things. I don't think she has much of a chance to become monarch. A post on reddit's r/Freefolk pointed out that Arya is the only Stark left who has all of the classic Stark looks and characteristics, so that makes her more likely to have children who will carry on the name.

I don't have a clear picture at all what Sansa's point as a character is anymore, with Littlefinger out of the picture.

EDIT:

@jcmontea

Yes, it behooves us all to take all the non-verified leaks with copious amounts of salt.

That said, if any Stark needs to die at this point, Sansa is far and away the front runner, imho.

13 minutes ago, Lysander said:

That said, if any Stark needs to die at this point, Sansa is far and away the front runner, imho.

I agree but beheaded by Harry Strickland?? A new character who only has a few minutes of screen time, is a complete stranger in the story, etc.? 

37 minutes ago, Lysander said:

@jcmontea

Yes, it behooves us all to take all the non-verified leaks with copious amounts of salt.

100% IF a Stark is going to die it is likely Sansa. She is the one whose arc seems more advanced than the others. Jon still has big things to do and big revelations to face. Arya still has the queen she said she was going to assassinate and who is on her list. Bran still has to face the NK. Sansa seems like she has checked most of her boxes in Season 6 and 7. Also, GRRM famously did not include her in his five characters that live through the series. 

18 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

I agree but beheaded by Harry Strickland?? A new character who only has a few minutes of screen time, is a complete stranger in the story, etc.? 

I don't buy it at all. If she dies I think she dies in Winterfell as the lady of the castle or she is captured, taken to Cersei and Cersei kills her. 

20 minutes ago, Lysander said:

I disagree that Sansa killing Cersei would be more more fulfilling for the narrative. According to the valonqar prophecy, we know Cersei is going out via strangling and does that really seem like something Sansa would do...? She simply isn't a muscle or a killer in that way. Arya, however, is more than qualified to murder someone in cold blood. Especially since she might fulfill the valonqar prophecy in more ways than one by wearing Jaime's face.

Also, Cersei and the Lannisters victimized all of the Starks. The narrative of being Cersei's victim is not exclusive to Sansa. I take issue with the proliferation of the idea that somehow Sansa "should" be the younger, more beautiful queen or the valonqar because she lived under Cersei's thumb.

That's not how this series works. Arya is the one who's been bent on killing Cersei herself for five or so seasons now. I don't think Arya's kill list will be totally inconsequential.

Sansa also fed Ramsey to his dogs.  if needed, Sansa can kill too.  I know that Cersei and the Lannisters victimized all the Starks, but Sansa was victimized the most by Cersei personally. 

The kill list isn't inconsequential.  It was the driving force for Arya since season 2.  Arya is more than her list.  She already chose Jon and her family over killing Cersei in season 7.  I think it will be a good character moment for Arya to have the opportunity to kill Cersei but chooses not to.

22 minutes ago, Lysander said:

What is supposed to be the ultimate culmination of Sansa's arc in your mind, then?

Judging by what we know of her book narrative so far and what happened in Season 7, I tend to think taking out Littlefinger was the culmination of Sansa's arc. Finally turning the tables on the one person who has perhaps done the most damage to her family, a person she was uniquely suited to overcome due to his feelings for her, seemed a suitable high point for her character.

She has no connection to the magical apocalypse side of things. I don't think she has much of a chance to become monarch. A post on reddit's r/Freefolk pointed out that Arya is the only Stark left who has all of the classic Stark looks and characteristics, so that makes her more likely to have children who will carry on the name.

I don't have a clear picture at all what Sansa's point as a character is anymore, with Littlefinger out of the picture

Defeating Littlefinger is a big part of Sansa's arc.  She still has unfinished business with Cersei.  Both Littlefinger and Cersei and the Lannisters hurt the Stark family. 

I don't see how Arya having classic Stark looks has to do with anything.  She was the only one of her siblings in the books to have the classic Stark look.  What does Arya's or Sansa's looks have to do with ruling.  Sansa and Arya are both Stark and Tully.  And both of them can still have children in the future who can carry on the name.

I don't think Arya has that much connection with the magical apocalypse.  She hasn't been North since the beginning of the first book.  I think that Jon and Bran's storyarc has more to do with the Others (especially Bran).  Arya will be a fighter for the cause, but she hasn't even seen a wight before.  A lot of Bran's storyarc is about fighting the Night King.  Jon's storyarc has to do with fighting the Night King, ruling and telling people what the real fight is. 

30 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

I guess you can make the argument that although Strickland was the one to take her head, it would really be Cersei by proxy. And Cersei's desire to take Sansa's life has been a thing for 3 seasons now.

I agree though, it smells fishy to me. I don't buy it. The only reason I'd be inclined to believe Sansa is dying is because of narrative reasons (ie, I don't see where she fits into the endgame).

16 minutes ago, jcmontea said:

100% IF a Stark is going to die it is likely Sansa. She is the one whose arc seems more advanced than the others. Jon still has big things to do and big revelations to face. Arya still has the queen she said she was going to assassinate and who is on her list. Bran still has to face the NK. Sansa seems like she has checked most of her boxes in Season 6 and 7. Also, GRRM famously did not include her in his five characters that live through the series. 

I don't buy it at all. If she dies I think she dies in Winterfell as the lady of the castle or she is captured, taken to Cersei and Cersei kills her. 

Yeah, with the other main characters (Jon and Dany with the Targaryen revelations and nascent baby, Arya with her revenge list, Bran with his identity as the Last Greenseer, Tyrion with his conflicting loyalties, etc) there is still a shoe to be dropped.

Sansa no longer has a shoe to be dropped in my mind. Unless you want to make the argument that her relationship with the Hound needs further resolution. Actually, that may be likely. I don't see them riding off into the sunset, but there has to be an interesting character moment to squeeze out there.

15 minutes ago, Lysander said:

I guess you can make the argument that although Strickland was the one to take her head, it would really be Cersei by proxy. And Cersei's desire to take Sansa's life has been a thing for 3 seasons now.

I agree though, it smells fishy to me. I don't buy it. The only reason I'd be inclined to believe Sansa is dying is because of narrative reasons (ie, I don't see where she fits into the endgame).

Yeah, with the other main characters (Jon and Dany with the Targaryen revelations and nascent baby, Arya with her revenge list, Bran with his identity as the Last Greenseer, Tyrion with his conflicting loyalties, etc) there is still a shoe to be dropped.

Sansa no longer has a shoe to be dropped in my mind. Unless you want to make the argument that her relationship with the Hound needs further resolution. Actually, that may be likely. I don't see them riding off into the sunset, but there has to be an interesting character moment to squeeze out there.

I think she does still have a tango with Cersei coming. 

I just think she might lose it. 

"I will not set foot in King's Landing while Cersei Lannister is queen.
They want another Stark prisoner, they can come and take me.

I'm not a child, I am the Lady of Winterfell and I am home.
This is the safest place for me."

With the Lannister forces heading North to attack Winterfell, it does feel like Sansa could live to regret these words and end up  a Stark prisoner in Cersei's dungeons. 

29 minutes ago, goldenmaps said:

Sansa also fed Ramsey to his dogs.  if needed, Sansa can kill too.  I know that Cersei and the Lannisters victimized all the Starks, but Sansa was victimized the most by Cersei personally. 

The kill list isn't inconsequential.  It was the driving force for Arya since season 2.  Arya is more than her list.  She already chose Jon and her family over killing Cersei in season 7.  I think it will be a good character moment for Arya to have the opportunity to kill Cersei but chooses not to.

Right, but do you see Sansa strangling Cersei to death? Or killing her in a direct way at all? That's the implication of the valonqar prophecy. They may have left it out in the show, but I'm not sure that means Cersei won't meet the same fate.

Sansa's death or any kind of treachery on Cersei's part might be the catalyst for Arya finally resolving to do the deed. Not to say I believe these leaks.

But the possibility of Arya using the newly deceased Jaime's face to fulfill the valonqar prophecy is a distinct one, now that we know Jaime is done for. It would at least make for a fittingly dramatic moment.

I don't see how Arya having classic Stark looks has to do with anything.  She was the only one of her siblings in the books to have the classic Stark look.  What does Arya's or Sansa's looks have to do with ruling.  Sansa and Arya are both Stark and Tully.  And both of them can still have children in the future who can carry on the name.

Well, the argument made in the post (which hadn't even occurred to me before) is that, given that the "family looks" as described in the books are inherited traits that apparently have been passed down for hundreds of generations, it seems unlikely that the head of House Stark at the end of ASOIAF will physically resemble a Tully.

It may seem a little odd that physical looks would make a difference, but I think there's merit to the idea. Targaryens heirs without Valyrian features were conveniently axed out of the line of succession all the time. The idea behind that was clearly to keep the main family looking a certain way.

So yeah, Arya is the only one of her siblings to look like a Stark. Bran, who also looks like a Tully, conveniently can't bear children either.

Adding onto that, the symbolism of Nymeria as a wolf pack leader named after a queen seems like a good indication that Arya herself will take some kind of leadership in the North. After all, the direwolves have pretty clearly paralleled their owners for the duration of the series so far.

EDIT: Also, Jon seems unlikely to continue the Stark line, given that the big revelation about his character is that he's a Targaryen.

I don't think Arya has that much connection with the magical apocalypse.  She hasn't been North since the beginning of the first book.  I think that Jon and Bran's storyarc has more to do with the Others (especially Bran).  Arya will be a fighter for the cause, but she hasn't even seen a wight before.  A lot of Bran's storyarc is about fighting the Night King.  Jon's storyarc has to do with fighting the Night King, ruling and telling people what the real fight is. 

She can clearly fight and was given a Valyrian steel weapon, so she's in a position to make herself useful against the Army of the Dead.

Just now, Lysander said:

Well, the argument made in the post (which hadn't even occurred to me before) is that, given that the "family looks" as described in the books are inherited traits that apparently have been passed down for hundreds of generations, it seems unlikely that the head of House Stark at the end of ASOIAF will physically resemble a Tully.

It may seem a little odd that physical looks would make a difference, but I think there's merit to the idea. Targaryens heirs without Valyrian features were conveniently axed out of the line of succession all the time. The idea behind that was clearly to keep the main family looking a certain way.

So yeah, Arya is the only one of her siblings to look like a Stark. Bran, who also looks like a Tully, conveniently can't bear children either.

Adding onto that, the symbolism of Nymeria as a wolf pack leader named after a queen seems like a good indication that Arya herself will take some kind of leadership in the North. After all, the direwolves have pretty clearly paralleled their owners for the duration of the series so far.

EDIT: Also, Jon seems unlikely to continue the Stark line, given that the big revelation about his character is that he's a Targaryen.

She can clearly fight and was given a Valyrian steel weapon, so she's in a position to make herself useful against the Army of the Dead.

I can see why this argument was made.  But i don't think it will happen.  I actually believe that Sansa will be the ruler of the North and that Arya will be the ruler of the Riverlands.  I think it will actually be kinda twisted.  That the Stark who looks the most like a Tully will rule the North and that the Stark who looks the most like a Stark will rule the Riverlands.  I agree that Arya will have a leadership role, just not in the North.

I base this on how much George has written about the Riverlands.  Arya is in the Riverlands for two books.  Catelyn spends two books in the Riverlands.  Brienne and Jaime are still in the Riverlands.  Nymeria, Lady Stoneheart, Hot Pie and Gendry are still there.  I don't think that Arya's story is finished there either.  Plus, in the show Arya reunites with Hot Pie, learns that Jon has Winterfell and reunites with Nymeria all in the Riverlands.  Nymeria has spent most of her time in the Riverlands and she still hasn't gone North.

I think George is having Sansa follow in Ned's footsteps (Being in the Vale) and Arya following in Catelyn's footsteps (Being in the Riverlands).  I believe that Sansa is going to have Ned's fate and that Arya is going to have Catelyn's fate. 

One of Catelyn's biggest fears is that the North would follow Jon rather than her sons who doesn't look like Starks.  But, the North did follow Robb even though he looked like a Tully.  They even named him King in the North.  So the argument that Sansa won't inherit the North because she looks like a Tully doesn't hold water to me because the North did follow Robb. 

I actually think that the Targaryen heirs won't have Valyrian features any longer.  I think that all future Targs will have Stark features because of Jon. 

34 minutes ago, goldenmaps said:

I can see why this argument was made.  But i don't think it will happen.  I actually believe that Sansa will be the ruler of the North and that Arya will be the ruler of the Riverlands.  I think it will actually be kinda twisted.  That the Stark who looks the most like a Tully will rule the North and that the Stark who looks the most like a Stark will rule the Riverlands.  I agree that Arya will have a leadership role, just not in the North.

I base this on how much George has written about the Riverlands.  Arya is in the Riverlands for two books.  Catelyn spends two books in the Riverlands.  Brienne and Jaime are still in the Riverlands.  Nymeria, Lady Stoneheart, Hot Pie and Gendry are still there.  I don't think that Arya's story is finished there either.  Plus, in the show Arya reunites with Hot Pie, learns that Jon has Winterfell and reunites with Nymeria all in the Riverlands.  Nymeria has spent most of her time in the Riverlands and she still hasn't gone North.

I think George is having Sansa follow in Ned's footsteps (Being in the Vale) and Arya following in Catelyn's footsteps (Being in the Riverlands).  I believe that Sansa is going to have Ned's fate and that Arya is going to have Catelyn's fate. 

Interesting idea. I guess it's too early to tell either way.

But given the close association between the Starks, wolves and the North itself, I'd still be inclined to believe that Nymeria's wolf pack alpha female status signifies something to do with the North.

I mean, there is certainly a logic behind how the direwolves and the Starks relate to each other. "Shaggydog" wasn't named so because Rickon grew up to be a huge power player.

One of Catelyn's biggest fears is that the North would follow Jon rather than her sons who doesn't look like Starks.  But, the North did follow Robb even though he looked like a Tully.  They even named him King in the North.  So the argument that Sansa won't inherit the North because she looks like a Tully doesn't hold water to me because the North did follow Robb.

I mean, "family looks" are clearly an in-universe concern, but the reasoning was more meta textual than anything.

For example, why does there need to be an in-universe mythological reason for why Lannisters have always been golden haired? Not sure, but the same logic gave us the idea that Starks look a certain way, and have looked that way for thousands and thousands of years.

It's almost as if each house (the important ones, at least) has a "brand" and they tend to stay on brand.

Why did Martin decide to write his story this way? Not sure, but it is an observable trend.

I actually think that the Targaryen heirs won't have Valyrian features any longer.  I think that all future Targs will have Stark features because of Jon. 

Actually, given that Jon is half Targaryen himself and has some of Rhaegar's genes, according to punnet square logic, any kid of Dany and Jon's has a 50% chance of coming out with Valyrian features. Aa + aa = aa half of the time, etc.

Dany at least has a better chance of getting Targaryen looking kids with Jon than with almost anyone else, short of a silver-haired Lyseni sailor or something. There could even be some mixing and matching (dark hair paired with violet eyes for instance).

Not that ASOIAF genetics work in any kind of realistic way. Per AWOIAF, Targaryen genes are not recessive all of the time. The olive skinned Martell princess managed to give Daeron I completely Valyrian looking sons, after all. Betha Blackwood gave Egg completely Valyrian looking kids. Both these women almost certainly had zero Valyrian ancestry.

There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to it mostly.

Just now, Lysander said:

Interesting idea. I guess it's too early to tell either way.

But given the close association between the Starks, wolves and the North itself, I'd still be inclined to believe that Nymeria's wolf pack alpha female status signifies something to do with the North.

I mean, there is certainly a logic behind how the direwolves and the Starks relate to each other. "Shaggydog" wasn't named so because Rickon grew up to be a huge power player.

I mean, "family looks" are clearly an in-universe concern, but the reasoning was more meta textual than anything.

For example, why does there need to be an in-universe mythological reason for why Lannisters have always been golden haired? Not sure, but the same logic gave us the idea that Starks look a certain way, and have looked that way for thousands and thousands of years.

It's almost as if each house (the important ones, at least) has a "brand" and they tend to stay on brand.

Why did Martin decide to write his story this way? Not sure, but it is an observable trend.

Actually, given that Jon is half Targaryen himself and has some of Rhaegar's genes, according to punnet square logic, any kid of Dany and Jon's has a 50% chance of coming out with Valyrian features. Aa + aa = aa half of the time, etc.

Dany at least has a better chance of getting Targaryen looking kids with Jon than with almost anyone else, short of a silver-haired Lyseni sailor or something. There could even be some mixing and matching (dark hair paired with violet eyes for instance).

Not that ASOIAF genetics work in any kind of realistic way. Per AWOIAF, Targaryen genes are not recessive all of the time. The olive skinned Martell princess managed to give Daeron I completely Valyrian looking sons, after all. Betha Blackwood gave Egg completely Valyrian looking kids. Both these women almost certainly had zero Valyrian ancestry.

There doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to it mostly.

You're right that its too early to tell either way.  I'm just speculating.  Nymeria was born in the North but spent most of her time in the Riverlands and she is still there.  She didn't go back to Winterfell.  She might end up living the rest of her life in the North or she might stay in the Riverlands.  But, I think that it is significant that she made a home there for many years.

You are right that each house has its own brand.  The Lannisters are golden haired.  The Tullys have auburn hair.  The Starks have brown hair, long faces and grey eyes.  The Baratheons have black hair and blue eyes.  Many Targs have silver-gold hair.  Interesting.

Jon's children especially with Dany does have a high likelihood of having Valyrian features.  It is possible that all of his children will have the light hair color. 

It is possible that Sansa can have children with grey eyes and dark hair (especially if she is with a Northerner) and Arya can have children with blue eyes and auburn hair.  Both girls are half Tully and Stark and those features can be passed down to their children or grandchildren. 

Plot twist: Arya uses Sansa's face when killing Cersei. 

Cersei thinks she claimed a victory over House Stark: she killed the young, beautiful girl who escaped her grasp and helped reclaim Winterfell, and did so in a horrifying and degrading manner. Except--whoops, scratch that, she's standing right there. Or so Cersei thinks. 

Just now, The Bard of Banefort said:

Plot twist: Arya uses Sansa's face when killing Cersei. 

Cersei thinks she claimed a victory over House Stark: she killed the young, beautiful girl who escaped her grasp and helped reclaim Winterfell, and did so in a horrifying and degrading manner. Except--whoops, scratch that, she's standing right there. Or so Cersei thinks. 

That would be a pretty interesting plot twist. 

Arya wearing faces is done for the audience, as a reveal, so if Sansa is already dead, and the audience knows it, it would be really weird for them to have Arya wear her dead sister's face...when the audience knows she's dead, so I don't see this happening. If Arya kills Cersei she will be wearing some red shirt's face, that we've seen once or twice or not at all....like when she was the serving girl before she killed Walder Frey.

1 hour ago, Cas Stark said:

Arya wearing faces is done for the audience, as a reveal, so if Sansa is already dead, and the audience knows it, it would be really weird for them to have Arya wear her dead sister's face...when the audience knows she's dead, so I don't see this happening. If Arya kills Cersei she will be wearing some red shirt's face, that we've seen once or twice or not at all....like when she was the serving girl before she killed Walder Frey.

We knew Walder Frey was dead when Arya wore his face to wipe out House Frey in the male line

Archived