TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

That's like really on the bottom of the list of things I would want to do with a boyfriend right now. But yeah men are certainly great to cuddle too. 

Ah, this is their most useful quality. ;)

42 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

You know you’re always welcome to babysit .

You mean, babysith.

*leaves*

43 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

You know you’re always welcome to babysit .

I don't know, do you pay extra for working hazard? 

Just now, Buckwheat said:

You mean, babysith.

*leaves*

I mean I could argue with that, but it's certainly useful. Still, if a boyfriend dropped from the sky, it's not the first thing I would want to do.

oh damn... I'm tired. 

8 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I mean I could argue with that, but it's certainly useful. Still, if a boyfriend dropped from the sky, it's not the first thing I would want to do.

What would you want to do then, eh? :leer:

21 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

What would you want to do then, eh? :leer:

I hope I can trust your dirty mind enough to not have to spell it out...

Meanwhile, I forgot cream cheese so no baking today. But I did find a phenomenal white hot chocolate recipe I'm making. 

41 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

You mean, babysith.

*leaves*

This made me laugh lots :D.

38 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I don't know, do you pay extra for working hazard? 

I’d pay Buck extra as she’d much more likely be on the receiving end of a barrage of force lightning, I doubt someone who would take her to do fun things that she would enjoy like pet dragons would need to worry about being harmed.

I hope I can trust your dirty mind enough to not have to spell it out...

Who, me? Dear RB, you know my mind is completely pure ... ;):blushing:

Meanwhile, I forgot cream cheese so no baking today. But I did find a phenomenal white hot chocolate recipe I'm making. 

Sorry about that.

I made spaghetti carbonara today. They were good.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Who, me? Dear RB, you know my mind is completely pure ... ;):blushing:

Sorry about that.

I made spaghetti carbonara today. They were good.

Yeah. Completely. 

Ooh I love spaghetti carbonara. 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

This made me laugh lots :D.

I’d pay Buck extra as she’d much more likely be on the receiving end of a barrage of force lightning, I doubt someone who would take her to do fun things that she would enjoy like pet dragons would need to worry about being harmed.

Well I certainly wouldn't want to turn her to the light side and teach her Jedi things. We would play with dolls, make Barbie pyres and burn some barbies, make them ride stuffed dragons and we would electrocute Ken if he refused to join the funz. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah. Completely. 

Ooh I love spaghetti carbonara. 

Well I certainly wouldn't want to turn her to the light side and teach her Jedi things. We would play with dolls, make Barbie pyres and burn some barbies, make them ride stuffed dragons and we would electrocute Ken if he refused to join the funz. 

See, who wouldn’t love to do that?, although I think I’d have to insist on no playing with gasoline in the house.

12 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

These are 100% pretend / stuffing paper pyres. Just until she is old enough for the real deal. 

I’m sure it will not be too long until she is ready.

On to other things, that moment of panic when it’s your fiancées 30th birthday tomorrow and you’ve not got her anything yet :eek:.

My life choices at the moment are just so terrible all the time. I don't know if this is just the classic college experimental time, but if I am indeed moving out by the end of the year then I'm probably going to be even less responsible. On one hand I should take better care of myself, but on the other hand I'm having a lot of fun and my social life has like, never been this lively. I'm just realizing how shit I am at saying no :P 

On ‎18‎-‎10‎-‎2017 at 9:09 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Welcome to the dark side Buck! I can only assume this one was intentional as it was too obvious :P 

Yes, and I'd have been disappointed if no one took the opportunity :P 

5 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Unfortunately this won't work for you, but here's the easiest solution for us boys:

http://i.imgur.com/DQ1Ldov.jpg

Holy motherforking shirt. 

This was the most productive day of my life... 

and I type a long spoiler tag bragging about all the stuff I did, but I accidentally deleted it, because the universe is telling me to not brag, especially about something that should be everyday routine and not a special occasion. 

bottomline: I'm a superhero and I forking slayed this day and my muffins are a gift from God because they are so delicious they could be from heaven. :smug: 

8 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Unfortunately this won't work for you, but here's the easiest solution for us boys:

Yeah, thanks Bear but that isn’t much help, as amusing as it was :P, anyway I went out this afternoon and got her a few things I know she will love.

55 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Holy motherforking shirt. 

This was the most productive day of my life... 

and I type a long spoiler tag bragging about all the stuff I did, but I accidentally deleted it, because the universe is telling me to not brag, especially about something that should be everyday routine and not a special occasion. 

bottomline: I'm a superhero and I forking slayed this day and my muffins are a gift from God because they are so delicious they could be from heaven. :smug: 

Congratulations.

I only had 1 and a half hours of work today, but they were late in the evening. There seriously is a teenager who has additional German hours on a Friday evening. The mind boggles.

On topic.

:leaving::leaving::leaving:

13 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Congratulations.

I only had 1 and a half hours of work today, but they were late in the evening. There seriously is a teenager who has additional German hours on a Friday evening. The mind boggles.

On topic.

:leaving::leaving::leaving:

Yes!

11 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Nice :lol:

Is this what that CEG show is like?

Like Buck said it's closer to Pictures of your dick. And also this one:

Edit: will not have time to watch this week's episode today, boo you whore

Archived