TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

21 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Oh sweet summer Buckle, I don't think thats what he was doing :leer:.

The dark side has granted you great insight...

21 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Ha, Where’s the bathroom isn’t even the best one ^_^ just watch the show already

I will... someday. I think I'd like it but I have so much other stuff I've wanted to watch for ages.

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yeah that was certainly an upside of moving. I got rid of a lot of stuff I’ve been hoarding. 

Hopefully mymspare clothes can go to a good home, I’m still keeping a lot of stuff though, even though I’m too pregnant to wear a lot of it now :(.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

The dark side has granted you great insight...

One day such insight shall be yours too, my

young apprentice.....

37 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Hopefully mymspare clothes can go to a good home, I’m still keeping a lot of stuff though, even though I’m too pregnant to wear a lot of it now :(.

One day such insight shall be yours too, my

young apprentice.....

You won’t be pregnant forever, you can just whip them out once the baby sith arrives to rule the galaxy with you. 

Last night on a mattrass, if the old gods will it. My bed is to be delivered tomorrow morning. 

I’m so sleepy and tired, I feel like I need a vacation. Or maybe it’s just late. 

Rant under spoiler tags.

Spoiler

I hate shopping for shoes. How come it is so hard to find a pair that fits me and does not cost half of what I earn in a month and won't leak water? At this point I do not even care how they look anymore, I just wanted to find something that is not three sizes too big. I come to every shop and ask which shoes are made of gore-tex so they are waterproof. Fine, here are these and here are these. Sure, they look nice. Next question, which ones come in size 36? Uhhhhhh, yeah, well, that is going to be a bit of a problem ... you can try these, they are 37 and not that big! And I try them on and sure enough, my feet just float inside them. Urgh.

I ended up buying a children's model size 35 - not really what I had in mind appearance-wise, but the only pair in the shopping centre that was approximately okay in regards to size. Obviously, they were more expensive than what I told myself I can pay for a pair of shoes, but I really need something waterproof. I am most definitely not an obsessed shoe-shopper, I want to have exactly as many pairs as I actually need and am going to wear and I hate going to seek for my size in shops. But I ended up paying a fortune just because I don't want my feet to get wet in the first rain.

They better last at least 5 years.

23 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Rant under spoiler tags.

Reveal hidden contents

I hate shopping for shoes. How come it is so hard to find a pair that fits me and does not cost half of what I earn in a month and won't leak water? At this point I do not even care how they look anymore, I just wanted to find something that is not three sizes too big. I come to every shop and ask which shoes are made of gore-tex so they are waterproof. Fine, here are these and here are these. Sure, they look nice. Next question, which ones come in size 36? Uhhhhhh, yeah, well, that is going to be a bit of a problem ... you can try these, they are 37 and not that big! And I try them on and sure enough, my feet just float inside them. Urgh.

I ended up buying a children's model size 35 - not really what I had in mind appearance-wise, but the only pair in the shopping centre that was approximately okay in regards to size. Obviously, they were more expensive than what I told myself I can pay for a pair of shoes, but I really need something waterproof. I am most definitely not an obsessed shoe-shopper, I want to have exactly as many pairs as I actually need and am going to wear and I hate going to seek for my size in shops. But I ended up paying a fortune just because I don't want my feet to get wet in the first rain.

They better last at least 5 years.

Unfortunately I tend to prioritize aesthetics as high as functionality when it comes to shoe shopping, which doesn’t make shopping easy either. I’m certainly not as conscious as a customer as you are regarding the material of the shoes. I basically just go for the shoes that look best and like they’ll fill the purpose I need them for and aren’t too out of my budget. I was looking for autumn shoes for about a month before I randomly found a pair I really liked. As for sizes, I wear size 36 too, and there usually is a last pair somewhere. The only shoes I remember having to give up on were a pair of black and metallic khaki espadrilles. It was horribly annoying. 

I’m so sleepy, but I finally have a bed! Really excited to try it! :commie::wub: (You know, just sleeping in it for now, y’all dirty minded people)

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Unfortunately I tend to prioritize aesthetics as high as functionality when it comes to shoe shopping, which doesn’t make shopping easy either. I’m certainly not as conscious as a customer as you are regarding the material of the shoes. I basically just go for the shoes that look best and like they’ll fill the purpose I need them for and aren’t too out of my budget. I was looking for autumn shoes for about a month before I randomly found a pair I really liked. As for sizes, I wear size 36 too, and there usually is a last pair somewhere. The only shoes I remember having to give up on were a pair of black and metallic khaki espadrilles. It was horribly annoying. 

I do that too when there is an assortment to choose from - I would obviously choose the ones I like best if there were different pairs in the same size and approximately same price range. But with shoes whose first and most important task it is to keep the water out, I just cannot be picky. I hate hate hate having my feet wet and so I prioritise this over everything when it comes to autumn/early spring shoes.

I was already looking for such a pair about a month ago too. There was no such pair that fit me then either. And since the old pair is literally falling apart now (I wear my shoes out until they really cannot serve their purpose anymore - and then I always need a replacement right this minute) I needed the new ones ASAP. Also it is highly unlikely for me to randomly find a pair I like, because I usually do not randomly go to shoe shops.

5 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I’m so sleepy, but I finally have a bed! Really excited to try it! :commie::wub: (You know, just sleeping in it for now, y’all dirty minded people)

Of course. Only for sleeping. :leer:

:leaving:

18 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

You won’t be pregnant forever, you can just whip them out once the baby sith arrives to rule the galaxy with you. 

Last night on a mattrass, if the old gods will it. My bed is to be delivered tomorrow morning. 

I’m so sleepy and tired, I feel like I need a vacation. Or maybe it’s just late. 

I know, not that long now until baby Sith arrives, I can’t wait to be able to wear my normal clothes again :D.

8 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Good day, spammers.

Have an article about vampires.

Oooo, have to admit if I weren’t a Sith Lord my second choice would be a vampire, except if I had to be like a Twilight one, I’m not sparkly!.

Buck could you manage a 37.5 shoe instead?, I’m going to be throwing out a good few pairs, although I expect you would look at most of them as implements I’d torture rather than pretty footwear :(.

Rhae, have you got your bed yet?, and is it nice and comfy?.

First, have you got out of your bed/ your new lovers bed yet? :leer:.

My friend just bought a pair of louboutin shoes and sent me a gloating picture. 

I say friend, but clearly I was mistaken about the nature of our relationship the vicious little snake. I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood! :fencing:

45 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Buck could you manage a 37.5 shoe instead?, I’m going to be throwing out a good few pairs, although I expect you would look at most of them as implements I’d torture rather than pretty footwear :(.

1. Waaaaay too big.

2. Torture implements.

:P

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

My friend just bought a pair of louboutin shoes and sent me a gloating picture. 

I say friend, but clearly I was mistaken about the nature of our relationship the vicious little snake. I will take what is mine with Fire and Blood! :fencing:

They are my favourites!, I have 4 pairs of them and even my fiancée is jealous, she has bigger feet than me though so they are safe :D, although even if they did fit, stealing a Sith Lords shoes would fall firmly into the category of most unwise.

To be fair though as lovely as they are you do always worry about losing or damaging them, and you can get some really pretty shoes that don’t cost the earth too.

51 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

1. Waaaaay too big.

2. Torture implements.

:P

Either you have tiny tiny feet or I’ve done my Euro foot size wrong again, I’m a size 4.5 UK which is pretty tiny too, I can’t lie though, yes they’re gorgeous but some of my shoes do hurt to wear after a while, if I was going out for a night out I’d usually pack a pair of flip flops in my bag to change into :P.

2 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Either you have tiny tiny feet or I’ve done my Euro foot size wrong again, I’m a size 4.5 UK which is pretty tiny too, I can’t lie though, yes they’re gorgeous but some of my shoes do hurt to wear after a while, if I was going out for a night out I’d usually pack a pair of flip flops in my bag to change into :P.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7f/d9/28/7fd9288bd1f8c34acd410bc8cbf7f106--buy-shoes-womens-shoes.jpg

Your feet are not tiny, your feet are normal. Mine are somewhere around 3.5 or even 3 in your sizings, according to this chart.

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I do that too when there is an assortment to choose from - I would obviously choose the ones I like best if there were different pairs in the same size and approximately same price range. But with shoes whose first and most important task it is to keep the water out, I just cannot be picky. I hate hate hate having my feet wet and so I prioritise this over everything when it comes to autumn/early spring shoes.

I was already looking for such a pair about a month ago too. There was no such pair that fit me then either. And since the old pair is literally falling apart now (I wear my shoes out until they really cannot serve their purpose anymore - and then I always need a replacement right this minute) I needed the new ones ASAP. Also it is highly unlikely for me to randomly find a pair I like, because I usually do not randomly go to shoe shops.

Of course. Only for sleeping. :leer:

:leaving:

Do your feet often get wet? I only remember two instances from the past ten years when my shoes soaked through. So I don’t pay that much attention to waterproof material.

I usually get a good wear out of shoes too, unfortunately most of them don’t last longer than a couple years. At least I stop wearing them when they no longer look presentable. I tend to keep pairs with sentimental value after I stop wearing them because they are still functional and I might reach for them on a suitable occasion or in case of an emergency. 

Yeah, unless you have witchpowers to conjure me a guy as a post Halloween treat. 

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

I know, not that long now until baby Sith arrives, I can’t wait to be able to wear my normal clothes again :D.

Oooo, have to admit if I weren’t a Sith Lord my second choice would be a vampire, except if I had to be like a Twilight one, I’m not sparkly!.

Rhae, have you got your bed yet?, and is it nice and comfy?.

:D 

I can only imagine what kinda shoes you must have. They are of the dark side too for sure. 

Yeah, it was delivered and set up all fine in the morning. It’s not comfy yet because I haven’t had a chance to buy a nice duvet cover a cozy blanket yet. 

I’m just building my night stands. 

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Due in February right? I'm excited :D

Sadly I won't be able to see him this week or the next, but I have a bed all my own that I can reluctantly roll out of every morning.

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/7f/d9/28/7fd9288bd1f8c34acd410bc8cbf7f106--buy-shoes-womens-shoes.jpg

Your feet are not tiny, your feet are normal. Mine are somewhere around 3.5 or even 3 in your sizings, according to this chart.

Mine are fairly small too, but quite a common size as I often find shoes in my size are sold out quickly.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I can only imagine what kinda shoes you must have. They are of the dark side too for sure. 

Yeah, it was delivered and set up all fine in the morning. It’s not comfy yet because I haven’t had a chance to buy a nice duvet cover a cozy blanket yet. 

Well a gorgeous pair of previously mentioned Lounoutin boots are black and red, the traditional colours of both the Sith and House Targaryen :D.

Oooo if you’ve got a new bed you must buy a nice duvet and pillow set so it feels extra nice, don’t settle for a cheaper one get the softest and most comfy that you can!.

58 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Due in February right? I'm excited :D

Sadly I won't be able to see him this week or the next, but I have a bed all my own that I can reluctantly roll out of every morning.

January!, not long now, I’m very excited and slightly scared too.

Awww that sucks for you :(, well actually I guess technically it doesn’t atnthe moment :P, it’s only a week and a bit to go though you’ll be ok.

18 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Mine are fairly small too, but quite a common size as I often find shoes in my size are sold out quickly.

Well a gorgeous pair of previously mentioned Lounoutin boots are black and red, the traditional colours of both the Sith and House Targaryen :D.

Oooo if you’ve got a new bed you must buy a nice duvet and pillow set so it feels extra nice, don’t settle for a cheaper one get the softest and most comfy that you can!.

January!, not long now, I’m very excited and slightly scared too.

Awww that sucks for you :(, well actually I guess technically it doesn’t atnthe moment :P, it’s only a week and a bit to go though you’ll be ok.

Louboutins are on my to-buy list too. Kinda at its bottom, but definitely on. One day, one day. 

I did, I got pillows and a duvet, I just don’t have nice (or any) covers for them, because all the duvet covers I have are double sized, and the new bed and bedding is king size. So I’ll have to go and get some over the weekend. 

I built the nightstands and the lamps to go on top of them. Packed away the packaging,  did the guest room bed (I slept on that mattress until now) and did some packing in my room too, but the closet is till a nightmare because it’s full of  my duvet and pillow sets, old blankets I need back pack away, a basket of fresh laundry I need to iron and some other bag I’m not even sure about. And I won’t be home for most of the weekend so that’s going to be fun. Oh well. 

And I have a decorating dilemma which I’m going to share with you all once the room looks presentable enough to enclose pictures. 

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

They are my favourites!, I have 4 pairs of them and even my fiancée is jealous, she has bigger feet than me though so they are safe :D, although even if they did fit, stealing a Sith Lords shoes would fall firmly into the category of most unwise.

To be fair though as lovely as they are you do always worry about losing or damaging them, and you can get some really pretty shoes that don’t cost the earth too.

Are your feet swelling at all with the pregnancy? And yes I am not surprised your fiancé is jealous :P One shoe to rule them all.

I have a few nice pairs which were not hugely expensive. Money has never been comfortable enough in my household that I can justify spending large amounts unless I know I will get the use out of them. So I only really fork out a lot for shoes if I know I can wear them for interviews or work or something too. 

(Not that I begrudge people who do spend money on louboutins and suchlike. If I had the money I would :P)

15 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Do your feet often get wet? I only remember two instances from the past ten years when my shoes soaked through. So I don’t pay that much attention to waterproof material.

Depends on what you consider often. When it is raining/snowing and I am not wearing good enough shoes. I think it is a sensible demand to have of one's shoes - after all, their purpose is to protect the feet from the outside world.

(Not that I demand that of every shoes, obviously - I am perfectly aware that converse or summer ballet flats are not going to keep water out and I won't wear them when it is pouring outside. But autumn shoes, well, one needs to have something waterproof.)

Yeah, unless you have witchpowers to conjure me a guy as a post Halloween treat. 

:D 

Do you doubt my witchpowers? ;)

Oh, you have more than one night stand? :leer:

I will show myself out now. :leaving:

13 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Remind me, do you live in a shared student flat now or still with your parents? Is it uncomfortable for you to have guests over? :P

Archived