TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

8 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Did I not mention this before? I thought I did? I’ve been forgetting lots of stuff lately so maybe I didn’t  

Indeed, there is a new Tyrell on the way :) I’m not very far along yet but estimated due date is in June. This little bean is not like the other. I’ve been riddled with morning (all day really) sickness from day one. So I have been watching a ridiculous amount of Netflix when not rushing to the loo. I think I will be put off of tea for the rest of my life perhaps, lol. 

Squuuuueeeeee! Baby! Congratulations! :commie: No worries, I am sure everything will be fine even though you are a bit older than you were with LilO. :)

How is he taking the news about becoming a big brother?

47 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Or a wolf. Or s kraken. Or a stag.

That was the Best intro by far. Both season 2 And 3 intros suck. 

Or a broom? I mean I would be concerned that witches and quidditch players upgrade me for a dragon. :leaving::lol: 

okay, I’m sure I have some brain problem. I had an appointment with a company to get an energy certificate for my old flat, and I left the house without the keys so I had to cancel 10 minutes before the appointment. Who does that? Who has that kind of disfunctional brain? No, I haven’t slept a whole a lot last night, but this is still too much even for me... 

so now I’m just sitting in a cafe I used to love when I lived in this area. The waiters are still damn rude. But it was renovated so it’s nicer than ever and the food/coffee is still killing it. And I’m one of those awful people who feels sorry she doesn’t have a laptop with her so she could work instead of enjoying the hour off she won by being an idiot brain-wreck, who didn’t have the keys to the flat. 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Or a wolf. Or s kraken. Or a stag.

Ah that clears things up :D, it’s an especially bad time to be a Stag or a Wolf, but worse than any of them it’s a bad time to be a Jedi, the oppression of the Sith looms heavy :commie:.

20 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I like both of them! The season 3 one confused me at first like it did Rebecca, but I realise now it really shows well what the problem is. And googling "crazy" in order to find out if she is okay and then getting stuck with all the "crazy" in popular media and ending up more confused than she already was is something she would totally do.

Or a broom? I mean I would be concerned that witches and quidditch players upgrade me for a dragon. :leaving::lol: 

I will have you know that I am not your run-of-the-mill flying broom! I am an owner of a very successful law firm ... okay, a semi-successful law firm ... okay, I was until I sold the firm ... okay okay, point is, I don't fly and that old Nimbus 2000 has nothing on me!

okay, I’m sure I have some brain problem. I had an appointment with a company to get an energy certificate for my old flat, and I left the house without the keys so I had to cancel 10 minutes before the appointment. Who does that? Who has that kind of disfunctional brain? No, I haven’t slept a whole a lot last night, but this is still too much even for me... 

so now I’m just sitting in a cafe I used to love when I lived in this area. The waiters are still damn rude. But it was renovated so it’s nicer than ever and the food/coffee is still killing it. And I’m one of those awful people who feels sorry she doesn’t have a laptop with her so she could work instead of enjoying the hour off she won by being an idiot brain-wreck, who didn’t have the keys to the flat.

Happens, I guess. :/ :grouphug:

8 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

Are you saying you have snow there in England or wherever you are?

2 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I like both of them! The season 3 one confused me at first like it did Rebecca, but I realise now it really shows well what the problem is. And googling "crazy" in order to find out if she is okay and then getting stuck with all the "crazy" in popular media and ending up more confused than she already was is something she would totally do.

I will have you know that I am not your run-of-the-mill flying broom! I am an owner of a very successful law firm ... okay, a semi-successful law firm ... okay, I was until I sold the firm ... okay okay, point is, I don't fly and that old Nimbus 2000 has nothing on me!

Happens, I guess. :/ :grouphug:

Are you saying you have snow there in England or wherever you are?

Yeah, the idea is good enough, but it’s just not intro material imo. 

Well, my dad just got me and the whole team brand new Dragon 2001s, so whip out that fireproof broom spray and beware of us in the air. 

Yeah well... I guess...? I hope it won’t happen again for the next five years... I’m too young for that kind of dementia. 

But at least I utilized the time to do my Pictionary assignment... amazing artistry as always :lmao::leaving: 

35 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I wouldn’t know, I don’t have to venture out early anymore :D, it’s a nice day today though.

Here isn’t London anymore :P and I didn’t mean early morning, this was around midnight last night

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

You’re still not making any sense :P.

:grouphug: I had horrible morning sickness until a couple of weeks into my second trimester so I really feel for you, it’s horrible, I hope it passes soon :), and also again YAY baby!.

TTTNE is a really bad place to be a lion at the moment.....

Was there anything you did to make it easier? I had maybe two days of sickness with Lil O so this is all new to me. 

You must be on the countdown now...only two months to go? I remember I started getting into the crazy nesting mode right about that time. I bought so much totally unnecessary baby stuff simply because I had this urge to nest. 

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Squuuuueeeeee! Baby! Congratulations! :commie: No worries, I am sure everything will be fine even though you are a bit older than you were with LilO. :)

How is he taking the news about becoming a big brother?

Funny you should ask... it did not go over well at first. He started crying and told us we had to give it up for adoption :lol: but about two hours later he started determining which room in the house would be the baby’s and which of his toys it was allowed to drool on :lol: 

He is very excited now though. 

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I did this in August, in Arizona, in 110F weather :o I had to walk up to Lil O’s school and ask to call a locksmith. It was rather embarrassing. But it happens. 

BTW - love the new broom :) 

I’ve been watching Call the Midwife - has anybody ever had Horlicks? I’m so curious as to what it tastes like since they always drink it in the show. 

4 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Here isn’t London anymore :P and I didn’t mean early morning, this was around midnight last night

I won’t be in London much longer either :D.

3 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Was there anything you did to make it easier? I had maybe two days of sickness with Lil O so this is all new to me. 

You must be on the countdown now...only two months to go? I remember I started getting into the crazy nesting mode right about that time. I bought so much totally unnecessary baby stuff simply because I had this urge to nest. 

I hate to bring bad news but I didn’t find much helped, I didn’t have much sugar as that seemed to make it worse.

Yes!, a little under 2 months now and we’re so excited we just want to meet her, I’m starting to really feel the strain of the bump now as it’s getting quite big and I’m pretty small, I don’t really seem to have grown much apart from bigger boobs and the bump, and I’m really feeling her kick now.

We’ve bought some baby things but have restrained ourselves from going too crazy until after we’ve moved and she’s going to get an amazing nursery.

How long did you keep lil O in with you guys?, I’ve read some people put their babies in their own room pretty early and a lot keep them in a cot in their parents room until at least 6 months, I’m very much favouring the latter, putting such a small baby in their own room so early seems unnatural to me.

Weekend! :commie:

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Well, my dad just got me and the whole team brand new Dragon 2001s, so whip out that fireproof broom spray and beware of us in the air. 

You must be a Slytherin.

:P

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

But at least I utilized the time to do my Pictionary assignment... amazing artistry as always :lmao::leaving: 

Time well spent. :lol:

6 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Funny you should ask... it did not go over well at first. He started crying and told us we had to give it up for adoption :lol: but about two hours later he started determining which room in the house would be the baby’s and which of his toys it was allowed to drool on :lol: 

:o What a weird statement, to say please give my baby sister/brother away! I am glad he came around. ;)h

Does this refer to me? :lol: If it does, thanks. :P

I’ve been watching Call the Midwife - has anybody ever had Horlicks? I’m so curious as to what it tastes like since they always drink it in the show. 

No idea. I just find it curious that this is a show people actually talk about on the Internet. It ran on Slovene TV a while ago. I thought nobody knew it.

8 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

I did this in August, in Arizona, in 110F weather :o I had to walk up to Lil O’s school and ask to call a locksmith. It was rather embarrassing. But it happens. 

Horlicks is a malted milk drink. Hard to describe the taste although personally I don’t enjoy it

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

I won’t be in London much longer either :D.

I hate to bring bad news but I didn’t find much helped, I didn’t have much sugar as that seemed to make it worse.

Yes!, a little under 2 months now and we’re so excited we just want to meet her, I’m starting to really feel the strain of the bump now as it’s getting quite big and I’m pretty small, I don’t really seem to have grown much apart from bigger boobs and the bump, and I’m really feeling her kick now.

We’ve bought some baby things but have restrained ourselves from going too crazy until after we’ve moved and she’s going to get an amazing nursery.

How long did you keep lil O in with you guys?, I’ve read some people put their babies in their own room pretty early and a lot keep them in a cot in their parents room until at least 6 months, I’m very much favouring the latter, putting such a small baby in their own room so early seems unnatural to me.

I’m in the opposite boat - protein is my killer. I just can’t keep it down at all. Or fruits & vegetables. So I’ve been off my normal diet for too long. 

I was very small with my first but managed to gain 40 lbs and still haven’t lost it. But even with the extra weight those last two months were wicked. He would do acrobats all day and had hiccups all night! And when I would go to bed if I rolled on either side he would do this thing that felt like he was riding a bike :lol: It’s a good thing that you haven’t gotten much bigger - you will probably spring back after birth rather quickly. 

We probably kept him in our room for far too long. I just couldn’t put him in a different room - I probably should have but I wanted him close. Plus if you’re nursing, you’ll probably not want to travel too far. 

I’m excited for the Little Sith to arrive! It will be the best day of your life. 

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Congratulations Lady O! :grouphug:

Thank you! 

3 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

:o What a weird statement, to say please give my baby sister/brother away! I am glad he came around. ;)h

Does this refer to me? :lol: If it does, thanks. :P

I think it was the initial shock of no longer being the only child and center of attention. 

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Horlicks is a malted milk drink. Hard to describe the taste although personally I don’t enjoy it

I’ve read mixed reviews. I can’t imagine what the taste would be like. 

40 minutes ago, Q the Cat said:

Hello there spammerians.  And big congratulations to LadyO!  What is your due date?

Q!! How are you?? 

Thank you! Sometime in June so another summer baby :) 

55 minutes ago, Q the Cat said:

Hello there spammerians.  And big congratulations to LadyO!  What is your due date?

Evening Q. How are thing? Is love still blooming in your life?

3 minutes ago, Lady Olenna said:

I’m in the opposite boat - protein is my killer. I just can’t keep it down at all. Or fruits & vegetables. So I’ve been off my normal diet for too long. 

I was very small with my first but managed to gain 40 lbs and still haven’t lost it. But even with the extra weight those last two months were wicked. He would do acrobats all day and had hiccups all night! And when I would go to bed if I rolled on either side he would do this thing that felt like he was riding a bike :lol: It’s a good thing that you haven’t gotten much bigger - you will probably spring back after birth rather quickly. 

We probably kept him in our room for far too long. I just couldn’t put him in a different room - I probably should have but I wanted him close. Plus if you’re nursing, you’ll probably not want to travel too far. 

I’m excited for the Little Sith to arrive! It will be the best day of your life. 

Thank you! 

I think it was the initial shock of no longer being the only child and center of attention. 

I’ve read mixed reviews. I can’t imagine what the taste would be like. 

Q!! How are you?? 

Thank you! Sometime in June so another summer baby :) 

Did you get any cravings with Lil’O? Also, will you find out the gender of this one?

i once described the taste as a bit eggy but not sure that was really accurate. 

I’m really into green tea and lemon tea right now though. I think I possibly drink it more than regular tea at this point. 

2 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

!! How are you?? 

2 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Evening Q. How are thing? Is love still blooming in your life?

I'm doing most excellent.  Still in love and happy except that I have to work and he's mostly retired.

Work is keeping me very busy lately, which is why you all don't see me more often.  Westeros is blocked at my company, for some reason.  The silly security people.

How are you LadyO?  I hope the morning queasies subside soon.  Saltine soda crackers or oyster crackers always help me with nausea.

Helena, how is everything in your world?

Archived