TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

Quoting myself, but ...

On 17. 11. 2017 at 11:42 AM, Buckwheat said:

And googling "crazy" in order to find out if she is okay and then getting stuck with all the "crazy" in popular media and ending up more confused than she already was is something she would totally do.

I TOLD YOU SO.

Hello @Q the Cat!!!!! :grouphug: So nice to See you around! And I’m so happy to hear you are doing great and you’re in love and all is well! Are you already preparing for Christmas or are you Team It’s Still November? :D 

So I watched Full House (which is by the way my new and most favorite happy show) till 2am because hey it’s weekend and I only have to get up at 10am. And then at 6:15am the junk-clearance people arrived to collect the junk on the street and they were loud and took a long time to pack up everything and it just wasn’t quality sleep after 7am... so I’ll finish some work and go to sleep basically. 

On 18/11/2017 at 0:18 AM, Lady Olenna said:

I’m in the opposite boat - protein is my killer. I just can’t keep it down at all. Or fruits & vegetables. So I’ve been off my normal diet for too long. 

I was very small with my first but managed to gain 40 lbs and still haven’t lost it. But even with the extra weight those last two months were wicked. He would do acrobats all day and had hiccups all night! And when I would go to bed if I rolled on either side he would do this thing that felt like he was riding a bike :lol: It’s a good thing that you haven’t gotten much bigger - you will probably spring back after birth rather quickly. 

We probably kept him in our room for far too long. I just couldn’t put him in a different room - I probably should have but I wanted him close. Plus if you’re nursing, you’ll probably not want to travel too far. 

I’m excited for the Little Sith to arrive! It will be the best day of your life. 

Thank you! 

I think it was the initial shock of no longer being the only child and center of attention. 

I’ve read mixed reviews. I can’t imagine what the taste would be like. 

Q!! How are you?? 

Thank you! Sometime in June so another summer baby :) 

I hope I manage to spring back quickly too, although I’ve been recommended to have a c section :eek:.

Im so looking forward to it too, it’s something I’ve wanted for a long time so am getting more excited every day :D.

I saw Ran's and Linda's World book in Slovene translation in a bookshop today! I did not know this was going to be translated and published in my language. It is translated by the same person who did ASOIAF and the knight stories. :read: I do not have the book. But now I am thinking it might be nice to have it. But I already have no space for books anywhere, and I want to use my book money more on study-related books, sooo ... hm.

17 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Monitor your temp closely, lots of fluids and rest!!! 

Hope you feel better soon :) 

Luckily it doesn’t feel as bad as it was last night I think it’s just going to end up being a cold, still not very pleasant at the moment though!.

Archived