First of My Name

1 hour ago, ab aeterno said:

Pls it was adorbs.

Really?

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

And it's that time of the night. 

See you on the other side of sobriety

Whoa whoa whoa. Just don't do any of these:

ETA: I am the queen of the page again! You can see I have no life, right?

Buckwheat, a once-classmate of mine posted a screenshot of windows messenger from 2007 and tagged everybody on it. Is it ironic or what that I was “available” on the screenshot back then and in the first ten people to react to his post now? Speak of not having a life... 

at the same time, I don’t want to be that person who waits to react to something because she worries what Facebook people think about her Facebook actions. And society does kinda push me into not having a life, because I am 100% expected to respond to emails in an hour, so why would I be there to respond to Facebook posts too? The phone is glued to my hand either way....

where’s my breakfast and why is the music so crappy here? 

23 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Hi there! 

Is your cold/flu better? 

Not much, a little I guess, I’m feeling all sorts of awful at the moment, all I want to do is rest and try to feel better and I’ve gota huge baby in my belly which seems to be deciding to kick lots today when all I want to do is blow my nose/sleep :crying:.

8 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Not much, a little I guess, I’m feeling all sorts of awful at the moment, all I want to do is rest and try to feel better and I’ve gota huge baby in my belly which seems to be deciding to kick lots today when all I want to do is blow my nose/sleep :crying:.

Awww :/ i hope it gets better soon and the baby lets you rest a little. Maybe she’ll go to sleep at night too... ? Feel better, the dark force is strong with you. 

My internship is done :commie: I can go back to getting enough sleep and attending/skipping classes with people who are actually within fifteen years of my age. Going to watch Moana with wine to celebrate now.

23 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Really.

Hey, we agree on something Frozen-related.

6 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

My internship is done :commie: I can go back to getting enough sleep and attending/skipping classes with people who are actually within fifteen years of my age. Going to watch Moana with wine to celebrate now.

Hey, we agree on something Frozen-related.

Watch full house! Watch full house! 

And congrats on getting rid of the internship, finally you are free! :commie: now enjoy sleeping and skipping classes. Cough. I mean attending them. It’s wrong to skip classes. (But also great :devil:

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Watch full house! Watch full house! 

And congrats on getting rid of the internship, finally you are free! :commie: now enjoy sleeping and skipping classes. Cough. I mean attending them. It’s wrong to skip classes. (But also great :devil:

I dunno, you and I have never really seen eye-to-eye when it comes to shows and movies, have we? :P

I can also compromise and attend the class but sleep through it. It's a secret technique I developed last year, to great effect.

48 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

I dunno, you and I have never really seen eye-to-eye when it comes to shows and movies, have we? :P

I can also compromise and attend the class but sleep through it. It's a secret technique I developed last year, to great effect.

That’s true enough. 

I always thought that was kinda the worst of both worlds. Because you can’t relax at home, the seats are uncomfortable and you are also not paying attention so you get nothing out of wasting away in an uncomfortable chair, far away from your tv, fridge and sofa. But it’s a strategy appraised by many, so hey, why not. 

16 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Whatever you do, don't do that.

I worked till 9.20 today. Weird work schedule is weird.

Teenage Grown-up Mutant Human Ninja Broom. :ninja: 

okay this was a stretch and it didn’t work. It happens even to me that a broom pun doesn’t work. I love this broom avatar, I don’t know why but I do.

Holy moly. When did you start work? I hope not in the morning. 

And noooooo, god, no, the GoT one is the only Gen Forum I dip my toes in once a year when a new season is coming. 

11 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Teenage Grown-up Mutant Human Ninja Broom. :ninja: 

okay this was a stretch and it didn’t work. It happens even to me that a broom pun doesn’t work. I love this broom avatar, I don’t know why but I do.

Holy moly. When did you start work? I hope not in the morning. 

And noooooo, god, no, the GoT one is the only Gen Forum I dip my toes in once a year when a new season is coming.

Of course, everybody loves Darryl.

Just before 8 PM. After attending a 4-hour lecture. And before that, I was at the book fair and I got World of Ice and Fire as an early birthday gift. People want their lessons at the weirdest of times.

I thought the GOT forum was the worst one, actually. But I have not peeked up there in a long time.

27 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Of course, everybody loves Darryl.

Just before 8 PM. After attending a 4-hour lecture. And before that, I was at the book fair and I got World of Ice and Fire as an early birthday gift. People want their lessons at the weirdest of times.

I thought the GOT forum was the worst one, actually. But I have not peeked up there in a long time.

Darryl is nice, mildly annoying and painfully stereotypical, but nice nonetheless. 

I guess people have to schedule their lessons according to their free time and full time employees only ever get that in the evening/at the weekend? 

Sounds like a long day. Have a nice long sleep and no alarm. 

It’s okay since the show left the books, before that I haven’t ever really checked it. 

So as it turns out, the thing I’ve been procrastinating for two days took barely over an hour to actually do. Kids, you shouldn’t procrastinate :spank: 

Archived