TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

7 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

I am too lazy to follow those instructions but you should put Olaf on top of the tree. Or Elsa.

We were driving around our area tonight on a mission to find lil o some wrestling shoes and we saw this amazing street filled with Christmas lights! So we had to check it out and all of the many houses lit up were timed to music on a local radio station. 

What was the first song that played? ...

let it goooooooo let it goooooo complete with this awesome window that had an image of Elsa putting up lights. It was amazing. 

Plus there were decorated cacti which I didn’t even think possible before tonight. Arizonans are creative with their landscapes. 

4 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

We were driving around our area tonight on a mission to find lil o some wrestling shoes and we saw this amazing street filled with Christmas lights! So we had to check it out and all of the many houses lit up were timed to music on a local radio station. 

What was the first song that played? ...

let it goooooooo let it goooooo complete with this awesome window that had an image of Elsa putting up lights. It was amazing. 

Plus there were decorated cacti which I didn’t even think possible before tonight. Arizonans are creative with their landscapes. 

I approve. 

Arizona seems like a weird place though. lol

4 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Plus there were decorated cacti which I didn’t even think possible before tonight.

We had a Christmas cactus for a few years. It was very small, decorated with earrings etc hanging from the spines. And a tiny Vorlon on top.

On 26/11/2017 at 3:06 AM, Lady Olenna said:

After many hours of labor and 7 hours of pushing I ended up with an emergency c section. Hopefully you will have a quick labor with no need for surgery! 

Hope you’re better now

We’re pretty certain a c section is inevitable now, I guess the best way to put it is I’m rather petite and don’t have child bearing hips :unsure:.

Thank you (and Rhae) for the well wishes I’m feeling a lot better today, I’ve been stressed out with moving which is done now and yesterday I just slept and rested up, still so much to unpack!.

But the main thing is we’ve moved now, just one more big event to get through now, well two I suppose getting married counts but we’ve put that on hold for now.

15 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

I approve. 

Arizona seems like a weird place though. lol

Certainly less weird than CA. 

Sidious - glad you rested and have finished moving. 

I wont be seeing snow anytime soon unless I drive to the mountains. In other words, I am jealous of those who get to see it! 

My Lil O is home sick today. I think he will be missing school for the rest of the week. Poor kiddo. 

Glad to hear @Lord Sidious is better and moved house. Enjoy the new place and show is the nursery when it’s done (if it’s not too nosy and intrusive to ask and you are comfortable with it, of course - it’s totally okay if you aren’t)! 

@Lady Olenna aaaaw I hope little O gets well soon! 

There was some snowy mush falling in the evening here as well. Hope there’s more in the next couple days and I really hope there will be snow on Monday because if I have to turn a quarter hundred years old and even have to work, I really deserve snow. 

So... I got my nails done today and they are so pretty. I never thought I would ever go for a color-combo like this, but I absolutely completely love it. So delicate and princessy and it makes me forget that I have only days left before the first third of my life is officially over. 

Quite annoyingly, I still haven’t fixed weekend plans. I’m not going to Vienna after all because it would be a stretch on the budget and if I’m going to celebrate my birthday with travalling I don’t want to have to be cheap about it. So I’ll have to save this for the next milestone. I guess I’ll just visit home and go out for a nice walk in the local Christmas market with some friends, possibly bake something and just salvage the last days of being closer to twenty than thirty. 

Boy, I can depress myself, can’t I? Anyway, it’s not that tragic. I mean this has been a very eventful and satisfying year. I’m okay (fine, let’s say happy-ish) with myself and where I am in life, I feel like I’m moving forward, and I probably learned more about being an adult in this one year than in the previous five combined, so there’s that. Wow, I need to get over myself and shut up. Getting old makes me so self centered and narcissistic. How are YOU people? 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

It must have been years since I last logged in from anything other than a mobile phone. 

HI EVERYBODY *waves from behind laptop*

Wow, so you even change your avatar from a phone? You must be a wizard or something.

8 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

I am an all knowning uberprincess. :smug: 

No, it’s actually easier to change my avatar from a phone. I can do it quicker.

Hm, I never tried it. I have to resize the picture first, and I am so incompetent I can only do it in Paint.

1 minute ago, Buckwheat said:

Hm, I never tried it. I have to resize the picture first, and I am so incompetent I can only do it in Paint.

Any image editor app will crop the picture to whatever size and proportions you want. You can add effects, sharpen, blur, play with lights, add text or stickers, and whoosh, it takes ten seconds to upload it to gravatar. 

I use instaeditor but literally any app will do the job. I would say even the Photos app on your phone will do it. 

Archived