TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

Do you really think there’s any point in a spamsmoot thread? Last year we were in the spamsmoot thread till something like March, and it took two weeks to recruit at least a handful of people to even vote. 

Don’t mind me, I’m having a horrible day, if there’s one person left who wants a spamsmoot we will do it and crown them supreme head of spamland 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Do you realise that the next thread might easily be SPAMSMOOT 2018?

Damn, the last one feels like it was five months ago.

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:

Do you really think there’s any point in a spamsmoot thread? Last year we were in the spamsmoot thread till something like March, and it took two weeks to recruit at least a handful of people to even vote. 

Don’t mind me, I’m having a horrible day, if there’s one person left who wants a spamsmoot we will do it and crown them supreme head of spamland 

Yeah, last year was dull as hell. We should check if people are interested in running before declaring a moot. Plus, Sidious and I shall rule the Spampire until Darth Junior inevitably overthrows, so there's that.

14 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Yeah, last year was dull as hell. We should check if people are interested in running before declaring a moot. Plus, Sidious and I shall rule the Spampire until Darth Junior inevitably overthrows, so there's that.

Agree. And I’m Totally on board with your dictatorship. But yeah, asking is a good idea. Then we will see if anybody is interested. 

On 29/11/2017 at 11:05 PM, RhaenysB said:

Glad to hear @Lord Sidious is better and moved house. Enjoy the new place and show is the nursery when it’s done (if it’s not too nosy and intrusive to ask and you are comfortable with it, of course - it’s totally okay if you aren’t)! 

Yeah I’m glad to have moved too, the nursery will be a while yet I think because we will have her in the same room as us for a while and we want to make it just right, but when it’s done of course I will share :).

17 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

It snowed almost all day here. Very heavy too. Walked to and from work in a heavy snowfall. Heating is broken. Feeling ill.

Get better :grouphug:

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I don’t know, I guess it depends how happy everyone is with Imperial rule, be warned though, I expect that most of next year the apprentice will be in charge.

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

As I recall, the issue was less no-one running and more no-one voting. 

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I agree. It was boring and since the spam flow has not become any more active in the past year, I do not have faith a spamsmoot will be any more interesting.

But then maybe we should give people a chance to at least nominate people and then if we have no candidates in a few days, maybe a week, we just send the empress on maternity leave, call it an anarcho-syndicalist commune and be done with it.

18 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Yeah I’m glad to have moved too, the nursery will be a while yet I think because we will have her in the same room as us for a while and we want to make it just right, but when it’s done of course I will share :).

Get better :grouphug:

I don’t know, I guess it depends how happy everyone is with Imperial rule, be warned though, I expect that most of next year the apprentice will be in charge.

Yay, well good luck with the nursery when the time comes. And I think it’s great that the baby will stay in your room for a while. It’s much better for the baby and much easier for you, imo. 

I’m all good with the imperial rule and I’m sure your apprentice will make a great ruler while you are busy with the sith baby. 

14 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I agree. It was boring and since the spam flow has not become any more active in the past year, I do not have faith a spamsmoot will be any more interesting.

But then maybe we should give people a chance to at least nominate people and then if we have no candidates in a few days, maybe a week, we just send the empress on maternity leave, call it an anarcho-syndicalist commune and be done with it.

Yeah I agree. I personally don’t think there’ll be interest, but it’s certainly the fair thing to offer people a chance, in case there is. 

So my father found an abandoned puppy on the road. We’ll get her to the vet tomorrow and see if she’s got a microchip and an owner. 

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yay, well good luck with the nursery when the time comes. And I think it’s great that the baby will stay in your room for a while. It’s much better for the baby and much easier for you, imo. 

I’m all good with the imperial rule and I’m sure your apprentice will make a great ruler while you are busy with the sith baby. 

Yeah I agree. I personally don’t think there’ll be interest, but it’s certainly the fair thing to offer people a chance, in case there is. 

So my father found an abandoned puppy on the road. We’ll get her to the vet tomorrow and see if she’s got a microchip and an owner. 

Thanks :), I’m sure I will manage to come in and check he’s doing a good job from time to time.

Awww is the puppy ok?, I hope so, I’m super caring about animals, I can’t even squash spiders even though I don’t like them.

Although I obviously care about Some animals More

7 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Thanks :), I’m sure I will manage to come in and check he’s doing a good job from time to time.

Awww is the puppy ok?, I hope so, I’m super caring about animals, I can’t even squash spiders even though I don’t like them.

You disappoint me. I expected both of these links would show me bunnies. Errrrr, I mean hop hops.

21 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

That’ll be great! If you disappear on us to tttne might just become ttte in a year. Plus, we’ll want to hear about the baby sith! :D 

yeah, the puppy is fine, she is cheeky and hyperactive. We still haven’t got around to take her to the vet and see if she’s got a chip. I pray to every god in every real and fictional civilization that she does (even though I’m 90% sure she doesn’t) because there’s already conflict and fighting about her. My father wants to keep her because he found her and they bonded. But my mother doesn’t want a fifth dog, quite understandably, as it is her who would have to deal with the puppy every day. I’m all for helping animals, but I’m of the humble opinion that once safe and taken to a vet to check for an owner, my responsibility ends. I just pray she is chipped. 

Archived