TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

8 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

The supernatural entity is sick and cannot come visit me. Happy birthday to me. :(

I know not of this supernatural entity but I doubt you want germs for a birthday gift? 

And happy birthday dear flower! (Or broom) I hope your day is peaceful and enjoyable :cheers: 

1 hour ago, Lady Olenna said:

I know not of this supernatural entity but I doubt you want germs for a birthday gift? 

And happy birthday dear flower! (Or broom) I hope your day is peaceful and enjoyable :cheers:

Germs? No, certainly not.

Thank you. It is tomorrow. I am just bummed now because I expected the visitor, and now he is not coming, and I fear it is not going to be as enjoyable as I expected.

On ‎2‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 2:31 PM, RhaenysB said:

Yeah I agree. I personally don’t think there’ll be interest, but it’s certainly the fair thing to offer people a chance, in case there is. 

So my father found an abandoned puppy on the road. We’ll get her to the vet tomorrow and see if she’s got a microchip and an owner. 

Belated happy birthday! :cheers: And yeah, we'll see.

That sounds like the start of a Christmas movie.

And a happy birthday to Buckwheat too :cheers: Sucks about the entity.

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

The supernatural entity is sick and cannot come visit me. Happy birthday to me. :(

Oh I’m really sorry about that, but yeah... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :commie::cheers::grouphug::cheers::commie: 

Here, enjoy a present

Spoiler

Y’all know, this.

9 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Belated happy birthday! :cheers: And yeah, we'll see.

That sounds like the start of a Christmas movie.

Thanks, First. 

Heh, yeah, maybe Santa will come and take care of the puppy instead of me. 

12 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Thank you. :)

Yes, it does ... it is better he does not bring any germs around and takes care of himself, but that means another three weeks before we see each other!

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Happy birthday Bucky. *honk honk*

you happen to share a birthday with my closest friend from uni. Did I pick up on this last year I wonder?

Thank you! *honk honk*

I think you ... might have? Happy birthday to your friend too! :)

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Oh I’m really sorry about that, but yeah... 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :commie::cheers::grouphug::cheers::commie: 

Here, enjoy a present

Hide contents

Y’all know, this.

Yes, I realised what that was. :D Very useful, thank you!

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Thank you, Sith Lord. :D Hop hops are always cute.

You’re welcome :), I hope you’ve had a great day!, it sucks that your bf couldn’t spend it with you, but on a plus side, absence makes the heart grow fonder, you’ll be so happy to see him in a few weeks.

Hello People! 

Even though I skewered my hand with a knife today, this was a lovely Sunday. It was productive yet chill, dinamic yet cozy. It’s a shame it can’t last another 24 hours.

The funny thing is that I put like 16 hours of slave labour into making Saturday perfect (because I had some friends over for a little Christmas get-together) and it really wasn’t perfect. And today I was just like whatevs, I’m just here for me, no stress, and it turned out great. I did the laundry, I did my nails, I did some adult admin, I cooked (and skewered my hand*) and I watched full house and I’ll wash my hair and have a good night a sleep. Every day should be like this. 

* after which I cleaned it under running water and put a large plaster on it. But it’s four hours later and it still kinda hurts when I start poking it, and it must be like 2-2.5mm deep, so it got me thinking, could I be dying here? Instead of web md, though, I texted a friend and she told me pour some vodka over it and apply some anti-inflammatory lotion and get over myself. So I guess I’ll survive. But if I don’t, you’ll know that it was a steak knife and a two frozen pieces salmon stuck together that got me. 

Oh and I’m going to see Star Wars on Thursday. 

I want a longer weekend too.

Rhae, I am sure you are not dying because of a kitchen incident, no worries.

Under spoilers because nobody wants to read that much TMI.

Spoiler

And I did not wash my hair because I am too lazy today. Will do tomorrow. At least I shaved my legs, which I had been putting off for a few days. And I only did it because tights and leg hair do not agree and it gets awkwardly itchy.

13 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:
  Hide contents

Doesn’t everybody do that? Procrastinate  washing their hair and shaving for a day or two? 

Spoiler

Not sure. Maybe some important people who need to be presentable at all times don't. But I assume most people do.

Archived