TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

Of course it does, look at the growth, stability and peace that prospered during the Empire (except for a few malcontents) compared to the absolute shambles that followed it, we need Sith rulers, just as Westeros needs Targaryen ones or it all goes to shit very quickly :P.

I’d also like to point out that I will be making a new thread on New Year’s Day regardless if this one has run its course or not for the spamsmoot, my young apprentice will have to preside over it and I will be gracefully leaving for the foreseeable future.

:cheers: to the new thread. It’ll suck if you leave, but of course your place is by the galactic crib. Hope we get a little update when the Darth Princess arrives.

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

:cheers: to the new thread. It’ll suck if you leave, but of course your place is by the galactic crib. Hope we get a little update when the Darth Princess arrives.

I will still try and say hello when I can :).

7 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Of course it does, look at the growth, stability and peace that prospered during the Empire (except for a few malcontents) compared to the absolute shambles that followed it, we need Sith rulers, just as Westeros needs Targaryen ones or it all goes to shit very quickly :P.

I’d also like to point out that I will be making a new thread on New Year’s Day regardless if this one has run its course or not for the spamsmoot, my young apprentice will have to preside over it and I will be gracefully leaving for the foreseeable future.

I'll hold the fort for you while you train your new apprentice :P Do try and give is an update when you can!

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

That’ll be awesome! 

You know what else is awesome? (Passive aggressive rant warning) 

Spoiler

- Letting your flatmate know your boyfriend is coming over so she’ll at least be expecting to  hear what she’s hearing when she arrives

- switching off the Christmas lights and decoration lights after yourself so other people don’t have to do so instead of you when they leave their room for a glass of water at 2am. 

This whole flatmate thing sometimes makes me feel like I live with my college student daughter.

9 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Sure, do so. And tell us what name the princess that was promised gets.

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Hide contents

- switching off the Christmas lights and decoration lights after yourself so other people don’t have to do so instead of you when they leave their room for a glass of water at 2am. 

Spoiler

The Christmas lights are supposed to stay lit during the night. It is known.

5 hours ago, The Kingmaker said:

Hi.  :ph34r:

Hello! Well well well, who is that$

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

That’s not what fire safety standards suggest. It is known. 

1 hour ago, RhaenysB said:
  Hide contents

That’s not what fire safety standards suggest. It is known. 

Spoiler

Maybe not, but it is pretty. And how could Father Christmas or whoever brings gifts in your tradition know where to leave surprises then? ;)

But more importantly ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPAM-MOTHER, QUEEN MOTHER AND THE LADY OF KNITTED HELMETS ... @Lany Freelove Cassandra !!! :commie::grouphug: Enjoy your day and don't let yourself be fooled by "your Christmas present counts for birthday too"!

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe not, but it is pretty. And how could Father Christmas or whoever brings gifts in your tradition know where to leave surprises then? ;)

But more importantly ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SPAM-MOTHER, QUEEN MOTHER AND THE LADY OF KNITTED HELMETS ... @Lany Freelove Cassandra !!! :commie::grouphug: Enjoy your day and don't let yourself be fooled by "your Christmas present counts for birthday too"!

:love: Thank you Buckywheat! 

And a lovely holiday season to one and all :kiss:

My daughter and her family came for a visit.  It was WONDERFUL! (even though the littlest one got me pretty sick)

About those knitted helmets:  I had a couple of child sizes left over, so I gave them to the grandsons. Right after the thanks yous, came "What about the swords and shields" "And armor"  :rofl: Of course, being the awesome Grammy that I am, I was able to improvise all of that. Their mom had to take the helmets and "armor" off them at bed time. They wanted to sleep in them (and they wore them all the next day too). I even set up the pop-up shade, added sheets for walls and made them a castle.  *the armor was just a piece of fleece, same color as the hat (one red, one green) that I cut a hole in for the head to go through.

And Alex was the best Uncle ever. Since the rules prohibited hitting each other with their swords, Alex dressed up in his wolfman costume and played the monster for them to destroy.  :lol:  (once upon a time, his older brother Phillip did the same for Alex on his 4th birthday...he was the Dread Pirate Phillip and all the kids ganged up on him)

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Reveal hidden contents

I saw it was Lany's birthday on Mafia board, so decided to come here to celebrate it :D

Happy birthday Lany!!!

I hope you all are doing great! 

57 minutes ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

:love: Thank you Buckywheat! 

And a lovely holiday season to one and all :kiss:

My daughter and her family came for a visit.  It was WONDERFUL! (even though the littlest one got me pretty sick)

About those knitted helmets:  I had a couple of child sizes left over, so I gave them to the grandsons. Right after the thanks yous, came "What about the swords and shields" "And armor"  :rofl: Of course, being the awesome Grammy that I am, I was able to improvise all of that. Their mom had to take the helmets and "armor" off them at bed time. They wanted to sleep in them (and they wore them all the next day too). I even set up the pop-up shade, added sheets for walls and made them a castle.  *the armor was just a piece of fleece, same color as the hat (one red, one green) that I cut a hole in for the head to go through.

And Alex was the best Uncle ever. Since the rules prohibited hitting each other with their swords, Alex dressed up in his wolfman costume and played the monster for them to destroy.  :lol:  (once upon a time, his older brother Phillip did the same for Alex on his 4th birthday...he was the Dread Pirate Phillip and all the kids ganged up on him)

Happy Birthday! 

Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday :) You’re definitely an awesome “Grammy” (and mother, and friend...)

7 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Reveal hidden contents

Of course I will, there are a few that have made the shortlist, my fiancée is against Zannah though :(.

Happy Birthday Lany, I’m glad you’ve had a great festive season :) .

Bear, get a Japanese Car, they tend not to break very often :P.

44 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Of course I will, there are a few that have made the shortlist, my fiancée is against Zannah though :(.

Happy Birthday Lany, I’m glad you’ve had a great festive season :) .

Bear, get a Japanese Car, they tend not to break very often :P.

Zannah is a beautiful name, actually. 

Once you pick a name, will you share the shortlist items that didn’t make the decision process? I’m pretty curious about what kinda names you were considering *.* 

55 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Cars are expensive and sadly necessary because stupid people on positions to decids do not invest into public transport. :rolleyes:

Omg did I just hear someone from another country complaining about the government? :eek: and here we are thinking everybody else has a perfect system while we rot away in a dictatorial hellhole where the subway is closed down for renovation to add to the everyday misery of people’s lives by making the morning commute 15 minutes longer because replacement buses get stuck in traffic. 

26 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Zannah is a beautiful name, actually. 

Once you pick a name, will you share the shortlist items that didn’t make the decision process? I’m pretty curious about what kinda names you were considering *.* 

Zannah,Lilah(Bear will get that one),Visenya,Isabelle,Ava,Ella,Layla,Nadia.

There are a few more but that’s the shortlist, barring Zannah which has been vetoed :P.

Archived