TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

3 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

Zannah,Lilah(Bear will get that one),Visenya,Isabelle,Ava,Ella,Layla,Nadia.

There are a few more but that’s the shortlist, barring Zannah which has been vetoed :P.

Those are some really nice names there. If not zannah, my favorites are Isabelle and Ava. Good luck with choosing a name! :commie: this is so exciting. Even for me :lol: so I can only imagine how exciting it must be for you, actual parents. 

3 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Of course I will, there are a few that have made the shortlist, my fiancée is against Zannah though :(.

We both know this marriage is never going to work.

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Zannah is a beautiful name, actually. 

Omg did I just hear someone from another country complaining about the government? :eek: and here we are thinking everybody else has a perfect system while we rot away in a dictatorial hellhole where the subway is closed down for renovation to add to the everyday misery of people’s lives by making the morning commute 15 minutes longer because replacement buses get stuck in traffic. 

Oh I'm pretty sure bitching about the government is a universal hobby of the human race :P 

2 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Zannah,Lilah(Bear will get that one),Visenya,Isabelle,Ava,Ella,Layla,Nadia.

There are a few more but that’s the shortlist, barring Zannah which has been vetoed :P.

Isabelle, Ava and Ella are all lovely.

3 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Omg did I just hear someone from another country complaining about the government? :eek: and here we are thinking everybody else has a perfect system while we rot away in a dictatorial hellhole where the subway is closed down for renovation to add to the everyday misery of people’s lives by making the morning commute 15 minutes longer because replacement buses get stuck in traffic. 

Oh no, they complain about the government in every country, I assume.

We don't even have subway, just shitty buses.

4 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Those are some really nice names there. If not zannah, my favorites are Isabelle and Ava. Good luck with choosing a name! :commie: this is so exciting. Even for me :lol: so I can only imagine how exciting it must be for you, actual parents. 

I think we’re going to wait and pick one when we she arrives which we think suits her most.

She should have a Sith name though really :P, but if I’m being honest, some of the others are my favourites.

5 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Bear, get a Japanese Car, they tend not to break very often :P.

It's German,and it really doesn't break all that often, just expensive when it does.

4 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Lilah(Bear will get that one)

Only if you want her to end up sleeping with abusive alcoholic librarians.

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Happy Birthday! 

Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday :) You’re definitely an awesome “Grammy” (and mother, and friend...)

Thanks! Yes, it was great, having them here.

7 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Happy birthday Lany!

Buck, do you have us all on your calendar?

Urghghg, just had to have my starter motor replaced, why are cars expensive?

Thank you BB!

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Happy birthday Lany!!! :cheers::grouphug: 

Thanks Rhae!

6 hours ago, Lord Sidious said:

Happy Birthday Lany, I’m glad you’ve had a great festive season :) .

Thank you Lord Sidious

11 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

It's German,and it really doesn't break all that often, just expensive when it does.

Only if you want her to end up sleeping with abusive alcoholic librarians.

German isn’t a bad choice, as long as it’s not English or French is the main thing.

You make a good point, maybe Dru would be a better fit :P.

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Urgh. Coming home from a place where people smoke inside is so disgusting. You only realise how badly your clothes stink once you are back home and put everything away.

You mean launder everything including yourself until your hands fall off? :stillsick: 

The weirdest thing is that smoking inside places has been prohibited here for like 5 years and I still stink every single night I go out. Even when people smoke in front of the door the smell just gets everywhere...? 

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

You mean launder everything including yourself until your hands fall off? :stillsick: 

The weirdest thing is that smoking inside places has been prohibited here for like 5 years and I still stink every single night I go out. Even when people smoke in front of the door the smell just gets everywhere...? 

I just put everything all over the place this time in hope it will air out.

It has been prohibited where I live too, and it is usually fine there. But Austria is a weird place where it is still allowed to smoke even in a restaurant where people eat.

6 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I just put everything all over the place this time in hope it will air out.

It has been prohibited where I live too, and it is usually fine there. But Austria is a weird place where it is still allowed to smoke even in a restaurant where people eat.

I have no idea why anybody would allow that.. :eek: (smoking in a restaurant) 

I’ve decided To throw a 2020 NYE party. You’re all invited. (Yes, I know it’s in two years, but if I’m going to throw a NYE party it should at least be a turn of the decade - do you say that in English? I think not) 

(Yes, I know it’s in two years, but if I’m going to throw a NYE party it should at least be a turn of the decade - do you say that in English? I think not) 

It's not a common phrase, but it makes perfect sense.

I have no idea why anybody would allow that.. :eek: (smoking in a restaurant) 

I’ve decided To throw a 2020 NYE party. You’re all invited. (Yes, I know it’s in two years, but if I’m going to throw a NYE party it should at least be a turn of the decade - do you say that in English? I think not) 

I will try to make it work. :P

7 hours ago, felice said:

Yes, it's awesome! I've got one episode left to watch of season two. Is Beyond Stranger Things worth watching?

I did enjoy it, but it's not particularly incisive. Have you read about Hopper's bracelet? I'm not sure if they mention it on Beyond, but it's the loveliest detail.

8 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Mouthbreather 

https://78.media.tumblr.com/858f068032455de989c3b642c6b4a55e/tumblr_otiqh7IzNM1rjiro1o1_1280.gif

Archived