First of My Name

11 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yes

9 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Yes

9 hours ago, The BlackBear said:

Yarp.

8 hours ago, felice said:

Yes, it's awesome! I've got one episode left to watch of season two. Is Beyond Stranger Things worth watching?

Hah! So popular. The supernatural entity and I started watching season 1 a few days ago. We watched 5 episodes by now. I am especially happy that we found a programme we both equally like, really. :P

9 hours ago, felice said:

Yes, it's awesome! I've got one episode left to watch of season two. Is Beyond Stranger Things worth watching?

I’m at the same point too, only one episode left,  love the music in it, and the 80s did look kind of awesome.

On ‎28‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 7:35 PM, Lord Sidious said:

Zannah,Lilah(Bear will get that one),Visenya,Isabelle,Ava,Ella,Layla,Nadia.

There are a few more but that’s the shortlist, barring Zannah which has been vetoed :P.

Isabelle, Ava and Ella are all lovely.

23 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I’ve decided To throw a 2020 NYE party. You’re all invited. (Yes, I know it’s in two years, but if I’m going to throw a NYE party it should at least be a turn of the decade - do you say that in English? I think not) 

I'll bring champagne.

18 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Does anyone around here watch Stranger Things?

Oh yes.

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Isabelle, Ava and Ella are all lovely.

I'll bring champagne.

Oh yes.

Good good :lol: 

21 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Happy New Year, spammers. We are trying to make cake and it is not working out.

What kinda cake? :drool:

Happy New Year’s Eve, people!!!

may we all have an amazing, joyous, fun (and spam) filled 2018! 

6 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Good good :lol: 

What kinda cake? :drool:

Happy New Year’s Eve, people!!!

may we all have an amazing, joyous, fun (and spam) filled 2018! 

Cake had blueberries and raspberries. It was good after all. :)

Thank you both ... a spam filled 2018! :commie:

9 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

:( What happened?

Nothing. Actually literally nothing. It would have been more eventful to stay home and just... eh, I’m staying in next year. Or traveling somewhere. But I’m done with all sizes of house parties for a while.

42 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Nothing. Actually literally nothing. It would have been more eventful to stay home and just... eh, I’m staying in next year. Or traveling somewhere. But I’m done with all sizes of house parties for a while.

I am sorry to hear that. I am the opposite. I never want to stay in anymore and feel sorry for myself that I do not have any friends with whom to celebrate. Thos year I was with a few friends and the supernatural entity at one friend's house, there were 7 of us, a lot of food and a bit to drink. We played taboo and a game similar to jenga, only with champagner glasses ;), watched the fireworks through the windows, made pizza and chatted. It was fun.

31 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

I am sorry to hear that. I am the opposite. I never want to stay in anymore and feel sorry for myself that I do not have any friends with whom to celebrate. Thos year I was with a few friends and the supernatural entity at one friend's house, there were 7 of us, a lot of food and a bit to drink. We played taboo and a game similar to jenga, only with champagner glasses ;), watched the fireworks through the windows, made pizza and chatted. It was fun.

Why would you say you don’t have friends, you just celebrated with them, didn’t you? That does sound like fun. There was 4 of us, wieners with mustard, junk food, junk drinks, junk tv. We played like 4 rounds of uno while mtv was on in the background and then we switched to some junk movie and missed the countdown, had some crappy champagne and waited for the end of the junk movie and finally ordered a taxi home. It was freezing cold and I got stomach sick from all the shit I ate this morning. 

Happy new year, everyone! :cheers:

2 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Why would you say you don’t have friends, you just celebrated with them, didn’t you? That does sound like fun. There was 4 of us, wieners with mustard, junk food, junk drinks, junk tv. We played like 4 rounds of uno while mtv was on in the background and then we switched to some junk movie and missed the countdown, had some crappy champagne and waited for the end of the junk movie and finally ordered a taxi home. It was freezing cold and I got stomach sick from all the shit I ate this morning. 

That sucks, but this part is pretty funny to me :P 

Happy new year spamland!! 

We have had back to back family staying with us since Christmas and as lovely as it is, it’s a lot of work! I have so many linens to wash but it’s all worth it :) 2017 saw so many wonderful blessings for us I couldn’t be more grateful. Life is good, and it’s been a very long time since I could say that! I’m hopeful for 2018 and this little girl growing daily with me. Still working on a name but I’m leaning toward Inanda which was my grandmothers middle name.  

I’m wishing all of you a very joyous new year full of love and happiness. Let’s get the spam flowing again in 2018! :cheers: 

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

I have now and it is great. ;) That part referred to past me when I stayed at home with the parents every New Year's eve.

I am sorry your party sucked. :grouphug:

4 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Happy new year spamland!! 

We have had back to back family staying with us since Christmas and as lovely as it is, it’s a lot of work! I have so many linens to wash but it’s all worth it :) 2017 saw so many wonderful blessings for us I couldn’t be more grateful. Life is good, and it’s been a very long time since I could say that! I’m hopeful for 2018 and this little girl growing daily with me. Still working on a name but I’m leaning toward Inanda which was my grandmothers middle name.  

I’m wishing all of you a very joyous new year full of love and happiness. Let’s get the spam flowing again in 2018! :cheers: 

Good to hear all of this! :cheers: Make the spam great again!

Archived