TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

3 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

Darryl is nice, mildly annoying and painfully stereotypical, but nice nonetheless. 

I guess people have to schedule their lessons according to their free time and full time employees only ever get that in the evening/at the weekend? 

Oh, that is a teenager in high school, not a full-time employee of anything.

Sounds like a long day. Have a nice long sleep and no alarm. 

I wish. :angry: Half a day workshop tomorrow, starting in the morning. Grrrr.

So as it turns out, the thing I’ve been procrastinating for two days took barely over an hour to actually do. Kids, you shouldn’t procrastinate :spank: 

That's how life is ...

12 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh, that is a teenager in high school, not a full-time employee of anything.

I wish. :angry: Half a day workshop tomorrow, starting in the morning. Grrrr.

That's how life is ...

Oh... what a weird teenager. 

good luck with the workshop. 

I still haven’t watched moana... you people didn’t convince me. 

I’m watching full house. Day and night. It’s the best thing ever. And I’m going to get a new Christmas tree and new decoration and then I’m going to clean the house (because I’m still the only one who ever cleans here - the rent is just begging me to be raised...) and have a bubble bath and try to figure out what I will do next weekend. 

And find out where this weird smell is coming from. 

4 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Also ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PEBBLE!!!!! :commie::grouphug::commie::cheers:

@Pebble

Awww,    thank you,   wish you could of made it to my party.     I think everyone had an awesome time.

TitanCat drew you and Rocksniffer on a Balloon, and someone you don't know also drew you on one of the Birthday card envelopes.

31 minutes ago, Pebble said:

Awww,    thank you,   wish you could of made it to my party.     I think everyone had an awesome time.

I am glad to hear that. :) I think I saw @TitanCat's Cute Boyfriend with a tiara on a picture on fb. I am pretty sure this must have contributed to everybody having a good time. :P

31 minutes ago, Pebble said:

TitanCat drew you and Rocksniffer on a Balloon, and someone you don't know also drew you on one of the Birthday card envelopes.

PHOTOS!

And EXPLANATION. Why would somebody I do not know draw me? :o

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

I am glad to hear that. :) I think I saw @TitanCat's Cute Boyfriend with a tiara on a picture on fb. I am pretty sure this must have contributed to everybody having a good time. :P

PHOTOS!

And EXPLANATION. Why would somebody I do not know draw me? :o

I have no idea,   but it sure looks like a pic of you.   I suppose it could just be a random flower.

Pics will have to wait till I get my camera back.  

On 11/20/2017 at 5:05 AM, Lord Sidious said:

I hope I manage to spring back quickly too, although I’ve been recommended to have a c section :eek:.

Im so looking forward to it too, it’s something I’ve wanted for a long time so am getting more excited every day :D.

After many hours of labor and 7 hours of pushing I ended up with an emergency c section. Hopefully you will have a quick labor with no need for surgery! 

On 11/23/2017 at 5:59 AM, Lord Sidious said:

Luckily it doesn’t feel as bad as it was last night I think it’s just going to end up being a cold, still not very pleasant at the moment though!.

Hope you’re better now :)

On 11/24/2017 at 1:22 PM, First of My Name said:

My internship is done :commie: I can go back to getting enough sleep and attending/skipping classes with people who are actually within fifteen years of my age. Going to watch Moana with wine to celebrate now.

Hey, we agree on something Frozen-related.

Congrats on the finished internship :cheers:

Happy Birthday Pebbles :cheers: 

Has anybody seen Coco yet? I’m excited to see it with Lil O. 

And soon I will start a binge of The Punisher. I <3 Bernthal so I am looking forward to it. 

We had a delicious thanksgiving feast at our new home and I now have prime rib and turkey leftovers for days. Anybody have some good recipes? 

5 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

And soon I will start a binge of The Punisher. I <3 Bernthal so I am looking forward to it. 

We had a delicious thanksgiving feast at our new home and I now have prime rib and turkey leftovers for days. Anybody have some good recipes? 

Nope, is that a new movie? I haven’t even heard of it :/ 

I have yet to catch up on Jane the Virgin and Crazy ex Girlfriend and finish the Last Kingdom (for heck knows what reason, because it’s killing me) and watch Frontier season 2. But I got caught up in Full House and I’m too obsessed to watch anything anything else right now. 

Just send it all to me. :smug: 

Happy belated birthday Pebbles! 

On 26/11/2017 at 8:50 AM, RhaenysB said:

Nope, is that a new movie? I haven’t even heard of it :/ 

I have yet to catch up on Jane the Virgin and Crazy ex Girlfriend and finish the Last Kingdom (for heck knows what reason, because it’s killing me) and watch Frontier season 2. But I got caught up in Full House and I’m too obsessed to watch anything anything else right now. 

Just send it all to me. :smug: 

Happy belated birthday Pebbles! 

Full House is one of the best TV shows ever made. 

On 26/11/2017 at 3:06 AM, Lady Olenna said:

After many hours of labor and 7 hours of pushing I ended up with an emergency c section. Hopefully you will have a quick labor with no need for surgery! 

Hope you’re better now :)

Congrats on the finished internship :cheers:

Happy Birthday Pebbles :cheers: 

Coco isn't it here yet but it looks great. Getting good critical and audience scores too. 

3 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

Full House is one of the best TV shows ever made. 

Coco isn't it here yet but it looks great. Getting good critical and audience scores too. 

Finally someone who also watched it :commie: I’m still in the process of watching it, actually, but you get it. That show is just flawless. Or close to. And it’s a breath a fresh air compared to today’s shows. 

Also this must be about the first thing we agree on So :cheers: to that. 

7 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Finally someone who also watched it :commie: I’m still in the process of watching it, actually, but you get it. That show is just flawless. Or close to. And it’s a breath a fresh air compared to today’s shows. 

Also this must be about the first thing we agree on So :cheers: to that. 

:cheers: We probably agree on plenty, I just have a reputation to uphold. jk

Full House is genuinely awesome though. And Boy Meets World and Home Improvement from the 90s. 

16 hours ago, ab aeterno said:

:cheers: We probably agree on plenty, I just have a reputation to uphold. jk

Full House is genuinely awesome though. And Boy Meets World and Home Improvement from the 90s. 

:lol: 

I don’t know those, but I’m quite willing to return to some old shows after full House was such a great experience.

37 minutes ago, ab aeterno said:

I am too lazy to follow those instructions but you should put Olaf on top of the tree. Or Elsa.

Excellent idea. Do it, I am sure you can manage to do so much more professionally than I could.

Archived