TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

1 minute ago, Lady Olenna said:

I am now happily accepting name recommendations for a baby girl :D 

Hapoy winter solstice! 

Yay! Lil O is going to have a Princess of Thorns to play with!

As long as you don’t call her Khaleesi :P 

Congratulations again....*squee*

Suggestion related to this forum An day your board name: Rose :) 

10 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Oh okay, yes. Everything gets boring after a while. I still prefer ice-skating to skiing though. I have not skied in years, and I don't miss it, but I want to learn to skate better.

I will skate again next year or the year after, but I want to get back into skiing. It would be cool. 

9 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Hapoy winter solstice! 

YAAAAY congratulations!!!!! so happy for you! When are we expecting Littler O? 

Name is obviously Aegon. :lol: 

I am soooooooooo late, this is so awful. I said I would be there be by 10:15, and I’ll even be late for that. :bawl: 

On 2017. 12. 21. at 0:04 AM, RhaenysB said:

Aw, that’s very sweet, I’m sure she very much appreciates that you’re hormonal when you say/think these things :D oh yeah I hope so, it would be great :drunk: 

Wow that’s... wow. 

WHY do you have earphones from ten years ago? And since there’s no earphone jack on my phone, the only earphones I can use are the ones that came with the phOne. I should actually pick up a new one Because the original is getting disgusting (even though I do clean it from time to time) 

Well that escalated quickly. 

I just dropped my earphones in the toilet in the mall. I truly hope this is where this day ends in terms of dancing on my nerves.  

Rhaenys’ Family Shopping adventures - new comedy on tttne, Christmas 2017

episode 1 - there’s nothing like good help 

Spoiler

Dad: so what the heck should I get your sister? 

RhaenysB: Well I suggested this to mom a couple weeks ago, I think she’d be happy to get a Polaroid camera that prints pics as she takes them, she likes taking photos and it’d be fun to use with friends. 

Next morning 

RhaenysB: so what did you get sister? 

Dad: oh a starting photography kit, a professional camera with two extra optic lenses, attachable lights, studio ticket and beginner’s course in photography. 

RhaenysB: ooookay, that sure sounds like a fun way to hang out with friends. Are you sure you didn’t overestimate her interest in photography? 

Dad: well if she doesn’t use the studio or go to the course, that’s okay, at least we’ll have a quality camera in the house. 

RhaenysB: well, okay... *hmm, a quality camera nobody can use, that was sure worth the extra zero on the price tag* 

Next day: 

Dad: So I have no idea what to get your mother and your aunt and your grandmother and your uncle and your cousin, can you come shopping with me? 

RhaenysB: I’m kinda working, I’m sorry, but do call if you are in the shops so I can help. 

Dad: huh, okay, so you won’t be working that much since you can take calls? *just let me know when you want a real job* 

rhaenysB: nope, I won’t be working that much, you can call. 

Next day: 

RhaenysB: so, you didn’t call, did you get all the presents? 

Dad: yeah, I got your cousin Lego. But it turns out he doesn’t like that anymore so your aunt is texting me what x-box games he wants. 

RhaenysB: so you’re gonna take the lego back? 

Dad: I guess, if I have the time. 

RhaenysB: okay... *I sure hope you got a $300 Lego. I guess I will take that back after Christmas* 

Teaser for episode 2: See post above. 

13 hours ago, Lady Olenna said:

Hapoy winter solstice! 

Rhaenys to go with Visenya, now all we need is someone to be expecting a boy, get busy Helena :P.

RAGHGHR!

I have been on hold with DPD for almost an hour, every 30 seconds a man turns up and tells me the wait time is over 5 minutes. I have heard that message more than 100 times. And all because they're delivery driver apparently delivered my parcel to the wrong address.

8 hours ago, RhaenysB said:

Well that escalated quickly. 

I just dropped my earphones in the toilet in the mall. I truly hope this is where this day ends in terms of dancing on my nerves.  

:ack:

5 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

TEXTASTROPHE!

Hoooolidays are here! I just set up the tree.

34 minutes ago, RhaenysB said:

That’s not good, whatever can you possibly work the day before Christmas? 

I was working with another person on our group translation. Now I am at lesson planning. I am travelling up to Vienna on Tuesday, staying there till the end of the holidays and want to get as much done before that as possible. If nothinv else, then I can leave the books at home. But our group translation is due on 31st December, and I still need to finish that.

It is two days till Christmas, it is on Monday. :P

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

I was working with another person on our group translation. Now I am at lesson planning. I am travelling up to Vienna on Tuesday, staying there till the end of the holidays and want to get as much done before that as possible. If nothinv else, then I can leave the books at home. But our group translation is due on 31st December, and I still need to finish that.

It is two days till Christmas, it is on Monday. :P

Oh, that makes sense, I suppose.

nope, Christmas starts on Christmas Eve, that’s tomorrow. 

Archived