TTTNE 471: The Musical

First of My Name

Being a student really is making awful, terrible choices all the time, but it's okay because everyone is doing it. I'm having a pretty good time but it's like I've forgotten how to say the word 'no'.

On ‎22‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 0:49 AM, Lady Olenna said:

I am now happily accepting name recommendations for a baby girl :D 

Congratulations! :cheers: 

On ‎22‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 2:42 PM, RhaenysB said:

All your children need to be named Aegon. Everybody. Needs to be named Aegon. 

:lol: Still bitter about that, I see.

Oh, and happy holidays, everyone!

11 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

So ... um. What is everybody doing?

I just sliced up some walnut and chestnut rolls, and now ran down to pick up the wire phone while I was typing this because for some inexplicable reason, my grandmother doesn’t believe in calling mobile phones. 

We have family spending Christmas with us, my gran, my fiancées parents, her sister too obviously and her new bf, it will be his first time meeting the parents!. It would have been nice if the little one had arrived already that would have made it the best Christmas ever, but this one is pretty damn good so far :).

Just about to head out to the family. We don't really do presents anymore but Christmases with my mother's relatives are usually pretty great. It'll be the first time we're together since I came out to them so I can now finally crack all the gay jokes I couldn't make last year and drink all my mother's wine :P 

50 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

We have family spending Christmas with us, my gran, my fiancées parents, her sister too obviously and her new bf, it will be his first time meeting the parents!. It would have been nice if the little one had arrived already that would have made it the best Christmas ever, but this one is pretty damn good so far :).

Not so long now, right? :) 

24 minutes ago, First of My Name said:

Just about to head out to the family. We don't really do presents anymore but Christmases with my mother's relatives are usually pretty great. It'll be the first time we're together since I came out to them so I can now finally crack all the gay jokes I couldn't make last year and drink all my mother's wine :P 

Not so long now, right? :) 

A little over 2 weeks :o providing she isn’t early, or late!. I’m very excited but also very drained, tired and my back and feet ache and I want it over with.

Chicken is in the oven, we'll see how that turns out :P Got a really nice wooly jumper. Done all the phone calls, so now just me and my food.

1 hour ago, Lord Sidious said:

A little over 2 weeks :o providing she isn’t early, or late!. I’m very excited but also very drained, tired and my back and feet ache and I want it over with.

It'll be over before you know it.

That’s great, it’s nice to hear everybody is having a nice Christmas! 

Lord Sidious, hold on, I’m sure as soon as the new padawan is our, your back and feet will start feeling better. 

First, that sounds cool, have a lovely time with your mother’s family! 

Thanks Rhae, I hope you had a nice one too! As is the case every year, my aunt drank too much. Her daughter secretly gave her a glass of non-alcoholic wine, but proceeded to accidentally switch the glasses. So my mother was mentioning how weird her wine tasted while my aunt got really drunk and emotional and ruined the game we were playing. (Every Christmas is like this, it's kind of hilarious).

On ‎25‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 3:26 PM, Lord Sidious said:

Ooh, exciting. I can imagine, yeah, but soon you will have a new apprentice, one far younger and more powerful...

9 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Ooh, exciting. I can imagine, yeah, but soon you will have a new apprentice, one far younger and more powerful...

Well the world certainly needs a new Sith, you know a proper one not a tantrum throwing amateur :P.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It does? :P

Of course it does, look at the growth, stability and peace that prospered during the Empire (except for a few malcontents) compared to the absolute shambles that followed it, we need Sith rulers, just as Westeros needs Targaryen ones or it all goes to shit very quickly :P.

I’d also like to point out that I will be making a new thread on New Year’s Day regardless if this one has run its course or not for the spamsmoot, my young apprentice will have to preside over it and I will be gracefully leaving for the foreseeable future.

14 minutes ago, Lord Sidious said:

I’d also like to point out that I will be making a new thread on New Year’s Day regardless if this one has run its course or not for the spamsmoot, my young apprentice will have to preside over it and I will be gracefully leaving for the foreseeable future.

I think that is a good idea. :)

Archived