Who....or What Would You Be?

rubyist

I'd be a wildling that starts a stone cult.  We'd all eat a lot of magic mushrooms, practice free love, and offer comprehensive universal shamanic health care.  We'd do weekend retreats that include hand-line fishing, rock climbing, and an elk chili contest.  I'd set up my gf as the high priestess of the cult and do my part to keep us a respected faction amongst the rest of the free folk.

2 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

I'd be a wildling that starts a stone cult.  We'd all eat a lot of magic mushrooms, practice free love, and offer comprehensive universal shamanic health care.  We'd do weekend retreats that include hand-line fishing, rock climbing, and an elk chili contest.  I'd set up my gf as the high priestess of the cult and do my part to keep us a respected faction amongst the rest of the free folk.

No nude moon bathing?

11 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

Weekend retreats from what, is exactly?

3 hours ago, Weeping Sore said:

I would have two part-time jobs: grape-stomper in the Arbor, and Oldtown whore. Thereby keeping ready access to wine and books.

I'd go along with this. I'd be up for being "some tavern wench" in the Reach, full stop. If I could get a job in the Quill and Tankard, all to the better!

11 hours ago, Faera said:

Great, now I have coffee all over my phone!

But why settle for any old chair when you could be "THE" chair. That's right - the Iron Throne!

Nah. I'd rather be a friendly chair than a stabby chair or at the very least a chair that inspires no strong feelings either way.

26 minutes ago, Weeping Sore said:

I'm sure there's a name for this fetish, but I'm not going to google it.

I think the technical name is a "furny." Just like a furry but with more wood.

2 hours ago, Weeping Sore said:

I'm sure there's a name for this fetish, but I'm not going to google it.

It's my kryptonite.  Trying not to PM a boarder and get banned, but I'd TOTALLY sit on that.

Edit:  Wonder if he'll do the ottoman.... 

Archived