How Beautiful Was Ashara Dayne?

Ashara was so Beautiful that  Barristan would have cheated on his KG vows in a second had she seduced him. I bet he'd even abandoned the Kingsguard and run away with her if she asked. I'm sure he spent many a cold night in the White Sword Tower thinking of Ashara and what a life would be like with her. The Adventures of the Bold and the Beautiful. 

2 hours ago, Takiedevushkikakzvezdy said:

Most people here imagine her as dark-haired, but since Barristan says she is similar to Dany, wouldn't she have the Valyrian silver hair?

We never get a mention of her hair color but I think the assumption of her being dark-haired comes from her hair not being mentioned as Valyrian like, which would be very notable. She may not be dark haired but her hair would be nothing like Danaerys either. I think she has light hair color because Edric is fair haired and Catelyn describes her as tall and fair with haunting violet eyes. Perhaps a firstmen like color such as light brown because they are definitely not andals?

38 minutes ago, Corvo the Crow said:

We never get a mention of her hair color but I think the assumption of her being dark-haired comes from her hair not being mentioned as Valyrian like, which would be very notable. She may not be dark haired but her hair would be nothing like Danaerys either. I think she has light hair color because Edric is fair haired and Catelyn describes her as tall and fair with haunting violet eyes. Perhaps a firstmen like color such as light brown because they are definitely not andals?

Ah, okay. Personally, I've imagined her somewhat like this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fc/32/10/fc32100ef795a64ecbe3a19c06392f9e.jpg

12 hours ago, Corvo the Crow said:

We never get a mention of her hair color

Yes we do:

Even after all these years, Ser Barristan could still recall Ashara's smile, the sound of her laughter. He had only to close his eyes to see her, with her long dark hair tumbling about her shoulders and those haunting purple eyes

Archived