Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience European Tour

TitanCat

http://www.gameofthronesconcert.com/

This seems like our sort of thing!

Who is going/intending to go, and where? I'll make an index!

London went on sale this morning, but by the time we got through (read: 5 mins after on sale), there were only tickets available at the back of the arena. But Dublin goes on sale on the 5 October, and is over the UK Bank Holiday Weekend...

4 hours ago, SamanthaofHodorsfield said:

A group of us are looking at going to the Belfast one, which goes on sale on the 5th October. Belfast, however, is on Friday 25th May so can't quite take advantage of the Bank Holiday.

Oooh... could be easily persuaded to that...

On 29/09/2017 at 10:19 AM, TitanCat said:

London went on sale this morning, but by the time we got through (read: 5 mins after on sale), there were only tickets available at the back of the arena. But Dublin goes on sale on the 5 October, and is over the UK Bank Holiday Weekend...

I was just looking at the prices for London, if you want a ticket on the floor rather than tiers it seems to be about £250 each, I think for that price I'd expect at least one real-life dragon to be appearing.

3 hours ago, SamanthaofHodorsfield said:

Would you like me to add you guys to the facebook convo about the Belfast concert?

Thanks, I think I'd be interested in at least hearing what the plans are.

2 hours ago, williamjm said:

I was just looking at the prices for London, if you want a ticket on the floor rather than tiers it seems to be about £250 each, I think for that price I'd expect at least one real-life dragon to be appearing.

Thanks, I think I'd be interested in at least hearing what the plans are.

I'll add you.

Price wise, are you looking at the VIP packages? Yes, they're on the floor, but what is hoicking the price up is all the added extras rather than just the ticket itself. I think if you don't want a VIP package and accept you're not going to be directly in front of it all, then tickets vary between £46-£80

1 minute ago, SamanthaofHodorsfield said:

Price wise, are you looking at the VIP packages? Yes, they're on the floor, but what is hoicking the price up is all the added extras rather than just the ticket itself. I think if you don't want a VIP package and accept you're not going to be directly in front of it all, then tickets vary between £46-£80

Yes, I think they were probably some sort of package (although there wasn't much detail about what it was), it seems they are about the only ones left for the floor, the regular tickets seem to have sold out (except for maybe at the far end).

On 10/1/2017 at 6:39 PM, Padraig said:

Can I be added too?  I may as well consider it at least.

Thanks.

I attended the concert at Madison Square Garden in New York City.  Thoroughly enjoyed it.  There was a BWB offer for good general seating at a discount for that one, guess there is not the same for this tour? 

• 6 months later...
On 17/04/2018 at 1:54 PM, redriver said:

Going to the Dublin concert on 24/5/18.Anyone else going to this?

Yes, some of us are going to that. As you can see by the discussion above we were initially thinking of going to Belfast but decided on Dublin instead.

Archived