Secret Santa XII - Gifts are arriving!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

ok Karate Princess loved her anime book...she has been an anime lover for several belt colors...she now is black belt....

she and i send thanks again to our ultra cool secret santa...and i believe i have narrowed it down but i shall sit on it til the reveal

Hey!

A bit late to post! I tend to postpone writing on threads a lot XD

To my Santa... THANKS A LOT FOR THE GIFTS!! =D I loved them so much!!! They got here on December 23rd! But I couldn't get to the courier place that day! Had to wait until December 26th, but it's ok, I waited a couple of days too to open it, cause I wanted to take my time unwrapping and revealing.

So I got a few stuff! A History of Magic Book, the Tales of Beedle the Bard (a really nice edition), caramel popcorn (which was delicious btw), dark chocolate covered blueberries, dark chocolate covered peanuts, some brittle and a marshmallow thingy (I think it was marshmallow, don't really know what it was, but it was good xD). I don't think I need to say that it is all long gone, yesterday I finished the last of the caramel popcorn, I smuggled it into the movie theatre, hehehe.

Thanks again SS, I have no idea who you are, but you took everything I said and nailed it! I feel like you know me already! xD

Thanks Lany for making this again!! Also, really glad you liked my gifts!! =D The owl necklace is actually a magnifying glass! =D I thought it would be nice for it to have like a secret use. So yes, I'm revealing to the rest that I can't be their Santa, since I got Lany. xD

Hope you all have a happy new year, and that you had a great christmas!!! =D

Oh.. and here's a picture of my gifts!!

26172632_10154897997661114_3578863458250450693_o.jpg

Seeing as I made it pretty obvious to begin with and at least a few people already know I can confirm that I was Cora's santa to aid in the guessing if anyone is actually doing detective work :P

So glad you liked the gifts Cora! :D 

I genuinely have no idea who my Santa was, but thanks to them again :)

I am pretty sure my SS was Bex.  Who sent me a beautiful scarf covered with birds  - my favorites!  :wub:

AND so much black licorice I am set for the year!   

Love it, love it all.  Thank you so much, SS - aka Silent Sister!  :D

And thanks to Lany for organizing yet again.  

7 hours ago, Expecto Patronum said:

Hey!

A bit late to post! I tend to postpone writing on threads a lot XD

To my Santa... THANKS A LOT FOR THE GIFTS!! =D I loved them so much!!! They got here on December 23rd! But I couldn't get to the courier place that day! Had to wait until December 26th, but it's ok, I waited a couple of days too to open it, cause I wanted to take my time unwrapping and revealing.

So I got a few stuff! A History of Magic Book, the Tales of Beedle the Bard (a really nice edition), caramel popcorn (which was delicious btw), dark chocolate covered blueberries, dark chocolate covered peanuts, some brittle and a marshmallow thingy (I think it was marshmallow, don't really know what it was, but it was good xD). I don't think I need to say that it is all long gone, yesterday I finished the last of the caramel popcorn, I smuggled it into the movie theatre, hehehe.

Thanks again SS, I have no idea who you are, but you took everything I said and nailed it! I feel like you know me already! xD

Thanks Lany for making this again!! Also, really glad you liked my gifts!! =D The owl necklace is actually a magnifying glass! =D I thought it would be nice for it to have like a secret use. So yes, I'm revealing to the rest that I can't be their Santa, since I got Lany. xD

Hope you all have a happy new year, and that you had a great christmas!!! =D

Oh.. and here's a picture of my gifts!!

26172632_10154897997661114_3578863458250450693_o.jpg

i can testify without fear of contradiction that the white marshmallow-like creation is known hear abouts as divinity...because it is divine food from the gods ;)

I am so sorry guys!  I've been sick and not on-line much at all.  I am doing better, just have this horrible lingering cough going on now (but I can speak again!  YAY!)

so here is your list:

The Santa the giftee
Lany Cassandra Fragile Bird
Zar Lannister TC
KiDisaster Telles Exploror
Rocksniffer Angel
Lily Valley KiDisaster
TC Lily Valley
Telles Exploror Zar Lannister
Angel Lany Cassandra
Helena Anubiel
Anubiel Sara/Zabzy
DreamSongs Lady Cat
Fragile Bird Helena
Sara/Zabzy DreamSongs
Lady Cat Rocksniffer

I have to add one more gift I received from my Secret Santa which I did not mention previously because I was being sneaky. :P   It's a handcrafted, gorgeous dragon's egg in a wooden chest, made by my Santa, Lany! I have seen pictures of them on Facebook  in previous years, and now I have my very own! 

I did not mention this on my previous post because many people would immediately know who my Santa was, and that would destroy the suspense some were still in. But I wanted you all to know about it so you too could be insanely jealous like I have been when I heard about people receiving eggs! :D 

Thank you so very much for all my gifts, Lany, but especially for organizing this once again! :wub:

big gratitude to Lany for organizing all the rockin' fun with exceptional skills...glad you are better  :cheers:

and thanks to my friend Lady Cat...Q the Cat...i am enjoying everything to its fullest and Pusifer is making working the puzzle a wild ride for sure...and the maps rock...and my own sniffible stones, very cool

Thank you very much for also including Karate Princess, that touches my heart   :wub:

:hat:

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/12/2017 at 10:22 PM, HelenaExMachina said:

Here are my gifts!

Everything Now (Arcade Fire album)

HBOs GoT 2018 calendar

A new mug 

Thank you to my Santa, I’m not sure who you are though my guess is...TC

Quoting for the sake of completeness...because I received yet another parcel today!

Here are the pictures

First off, it was so beautifully wrapped and presented :wub: and had it arrived first I would have known who it was from! 

There was a lovely card.

Some sweets (I think they are chocolates? Coffee creams, truffles, cherry something, and some others perhaps? I don’t know what they all are actually!)

A gorgeous fleece-y black and red (Targaryen colours :)) scarf with maple leaf patterns. (I’m putting this on now to walk the dog because that wind is icy and awful)

And a cookbook full of Canadian recipes! Haven’t had a chance to browse this yet, I will do that later. But I love it so much.

This was all such a great gift and everything I hope for from Secret Santa - a flavour of where my Santa is from. So, a huge thank you to the delightful @Fragile Bird:love::love: 

5 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Quoting for the sake of completeness...because I received yet another parcel today!

Here are the pictures

First off, it was so beautifully wrapped and presented :wub: and had it arrived first I would have known who it was from! 

There was a lovely card.

Some sweets (I think they are chocolates? Coffee creams, truffles, cherry something, and some others perhaps? I don’t know what they all are actually!)

A gorgeous fleece-y black and red (Targaryen colours :)) scarf with maple leaf patterns. (I’m putting this on now to walk the dog because that wind is icy and awful)

And a cookbook full of Canadian recipes! Haven’t had a chance to browse this yet, I will do that later. But I love it so much.

This was all such a great gift and everything I hope for from Secret Santa - a flavour of where my Santa is from. So, a huge thank you to the delightful @Fragile Bird:love::love: 

I'm so glad everything worked out! Late.....but the second half got there! :P 

Enjoy!

And that was a great series of pictures!

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 10:30 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

I realise it's probably a bit late now, but if any of you want to organise something for this please PM me, I'm happy to coordinate :)

hey good save Helena :cheers:

of course i am in...

perhaps you should tag some of the regulars or post about it in a new thread

On 10/20/2018 at 10:30 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

I realise it's probably a bit late now, but if any of you want to organise something for this please PM me, I'm happy to coordinate :)

I'd love to take part again if it isn't too late! 

Archived