Vegas Shooting

Which Tyler

12 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Nothing surprising about a white male mass shooter.  They are our most likely and most common mass shooters.  

Shooting country music fans was the surprise for me. Await strong condemnation of elderly white men from el presidente.

Oh but ain't that America, for you and me
Ain't that America, we're something to see baby
Ain't that America, home of the free, yeah
Little pink houses for you and me, oh for you and me

ETA:
Because ineffectiveness to impotence to do anything to stop these should be preventable situations has caused frustration to sometimes overwhelm my empathy and sympathy and making me be a callus insensitive asshole.

Yes, very upsetting.  And I think the toll might get much higher.  I have nine family members who were there on vacation, one already dead and my sister says my BIL isn't looking too good and that most of the people around where they had been standing were either shot or killed. 

5 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Yes, very upsetting.  And I think the toll might get much higher.  I have nine family members who were there on vacation, one already dead and my sister says my BIL isn't looking too good and that most of the people around where they had been standing were either shot or killed. 

I am very sorry for your loss.

9 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I'm so sorry. Whatever you may think of me, if anything at all, please believe I'm being earnest here

13 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Fuck. I'm so sorry. I fear you're right as well, having seen the crowd and the hotel overlooking it, my first and recurringb thought was that it was going to be very very bad :(

1 hour ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I'm so sorry.  A woman who works with my office had friends at the concert.  Thankfully, no one she knows was injured.

Archived