Vegas Shooting

Which Tyler

1 hour ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Yes, very upsetting.  And I think the toll might get much higher.  I have nine family members who were there on vacation, one already dead and my sister says my BIL isn't looking too good and that most of the people around where they had been standing were either shot or killed. 

Jesus Christ, Pepper, I'm so sorry.

2 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Yes, very upsetting.  And I think the toll might get much higher.  I have nine family members who were there on vacation, one already dead and my sister says my BIL isn't looking too good and that most of the people around where they had been standing were either shot or killed. 

Oh sweet Jesus, Dr. Pepper, I am so sorry to read this. My deepest condolences. I hope anyone else injured recovers.

I just turned on the tv a moment ago, I did not know what had happened, someone sent me a cryptic message that just said Vegas and I had no idea what it meant.

Oh my lord, please please let no one say 'this is not the time to talk about guns'. Fuck yes this is the time to talk about guns. How many times has someone cynically said how bad does it have to get before we talk about guns? Is this going to do it when dead little children couldn't do it?

Thanks all.  Thankfully Grandma has been found (she had headed back to the hotel to sleep) and a missing cousin showed up (he'd fortunately gone off for a little hook up with someone).  BIL still touch and go.  

14 minutes ago, Lew Theobald said:

Some people love to politicize tragedy.  But then they'll say it's wrong when the other guy does it.

Hell yeah I 'love' to politicize tragedy.  I'm one of those assholes who doesn't want tragedy to continue happening and/or I want to lower the cost to human lives. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Thanks all.  Thankfully Grandma has been found (she had headed back to the hotel to sleep) and a missing cousin showed up (he'd fortunately gone off for a little hook up with someone).  BIL still touch and go. 

Some good news at least. My thoughts are with you. <3

5 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Geez, ISIS tried to claim this guy.

FBI have found no evidence that they're right to - as of about 5 mintues ago.

8 minutes ago, Dr. Pepper said:

F***, deepest condolences to you and yours - And to every other family who's been affected by this.

3 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I am so sorry to hear this.  I have no words.

45 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Geez, ISIS tried to claim this guy.

Why is this a surprise? Of course they did. Everyone who does anything that they can claim is literally free money to them. They'd claim you recycling bottles if it was free advertising for them.

3 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I'm so sorry to read this.  Offering the non-creepiest of internet hugs as there are no words.  Strength to your family.

1 hour ago, Dr. Pepper said:

Hell yeah I 'love' to politicize tragedy.  I'm one of those assholes who doesn't want tragedy to continue happening and/or I want to lower the cost to human lives. 

That's something at least. 

15 minutes ago, James Arryn said:

No.

edit: no, tyrant.

Sadly, there is already a standard procedure to these things. Already the chorus of "Now is not the time to talk about gun control!" is resounding throughout the land, the far right loons are claiming it a false flag, and politicians are tossing out thoughts and prayers because that is easier than admitting that there is a problem.

4 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

I am incredibly sorry for your loss and hope you and your family are getting any help you need.

4 hours ago, Dr. Pepper said:

My condolences to you and yours, Dr. Pepper.  

Archived