NFL 2017: Sneaky-Good October

Jace, Extat

26 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Sit during the anthem, Zeke! Wear one of your dopey half-shirts, with an American flag print. That'll confuse the fuckers!

20 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I HOPE YOU GET POLIO

Careful now Jace. I might just have to give ME some ideas. Your title's going to be one spicy meatball. 

18 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Sit during the anthem, Zeke! Wear one of your dopey half-shirts, with an American flag print. That'll confuse the fuckers!

Maximum disrespect!

12 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Careful now Jace. I might just have to give ME some ideas. Your title's going to be one spicy meatball. 

Maximum disrespect!

I AM A GOD! I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED! BOW TO ME MORTALS!

31 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm higher up on the pantheon. You lose. 

That story about me giving a promising generation of horses the gift of sentience and weed thereby crippling our region's ability to maintain cavalry forces is bullshit and you know it, HeiroTyous.

2 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

Actually, I think she wins the bet on a technicality anyway. The bet wasn't whether or not the court case would stick, it was whether or not Zeke would even file it.  

10 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

Eagles elect to enforce a penalty on the extra point, rather than kickoff, so they can run a 2-point attempt from the 1 rather than the 2. And they convert. I like that call.

Yeah that was actually pretty great.

Archived