NFL 2017: Sneaky-Good October

Jace, Extat

3 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

/And yeah, I'm with you on the Niners. I like to see some incremental improvements, you know like the D-line getting as much pressure as it has been, but I think winning is probably counter-productive at this point. That Rams game was probably the perfect compromise, ya know?

I strongly believe that any bursts of improvement in the football side are inevitably going to fail with the trainwreck on the management side.  This is a franchise without a clue.

4 hours ago, Bronn Stone said:

I strongly believe that any bursts of improvement in the football side are inevitably going to fail with the trainwreck on the management side.  This is a franchise without a clue.

Eh, I think they got the HC and GM hires right. The key now is if onwnership gets out of their way and lets them do their thing. I realize that's a big if, but I have to hope.

1 hour ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Eh, I think they got the HC and GM hires right. The key now is if onwnership gets out of their way and lets them do their thing. I realize that's a big if, but I have to hope.

Your optimism feeds me! for I am your fear.

14 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I should have known better than to think I could like a professional athlete.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/04/cam-newton-gives-sexist-answer-to-female-reporters-legitimate-question/

Cam Newton is an asshat.

Maybe if Cam knew more about routes he wouldn't be a 58.7% career passer. What a buffoon.

9 hours ago, Triskan said:

Sorry, i'm rusty on this.  Is the Voltron game where there's five different Pony Queens but they combine to create a superior Pony Queen?

All my weird edges would finally fit together!

16 hours ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Hey, we should play that Voltron game with the Colts and Niners the same way we did with the Jets/Jags/Browns. Can we squeeze an 8-8 team out of these two rosters? I'm going to say maybe. 

You sir, will show the Tyrannosauruses respect!

22 hours ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I should have known better than to think I could like a professional athlete.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/04/cam-newton-gives-sexist-answer-to-female-reporters-legitimate-question/

Cam Newton is an asshat.

Sounds like sponsors are starting to drop him. 

6 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

They've got 4 wins in 4 weeks, can't count em out! 

That vaunted defense you spoke of is really looking the part. Unfortunately, WR is looking like a real problem. I wonder who said that it would be?

3 minutes ago, sperry said:

Think the Pats beat up on the Bucs tonight. Just can't imagine Belichick lets the defense continue to get shredded.

It is getting to the point of the season where they have learned other teams signals tendencies.

Archived