NFL 2017: Sneaky-Good October

Jace, Extat

6 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

Yeah, he is not good. 

On a related note, what do you think of the Pey-pey statue? I thought it looked great till they got to the face. Like absolutely zero resemblance there.

Not a fan of his no more, don't care.

2 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

And Big Ben is almost single-handedly gifting the Jags a win here with his 3rd pick of the game, this one going all the way back for a score.  

Both pick-6's were deflected/tipped, but he's not looked good all season. Father time maybe ignoring Frank Gore while he focuses on Ben :bang: 

5 minutes ago, IamMe90 said:

This Bengals team has just completely and utterly fell apart during the second half. Jesus.

To be fair though, this Buffalo defense is for real. I've had to totally reset their rank as this season has progressed. I thought for sure they'd be challenging the Jets for the basement of the AFC East, but it's starting to look like they're the 2nd best team in that division. 

9 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

To be fair though, this Buffalo defense is for real. I've had to totally reset their rank as this season has progressed. I thought for sure they'd be challenging the Jets for the basement of the AFC East, but it's starting to look like they're the 2nd best team in that division. 

Oh yeah, for sure. But all 3 turnovers were unforced mistakes by Dalton or Green, and 10 of their points resulted from them. 

Bills are definitely a scary D, but the Bengals' O also seems to be imploding a bit. 

22 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Waddaya playing?

It looks like the Dolphins are gonna dry-heave their way to a hideous win at home.

Nhl or Rocket League. I need some mindless entertainment after this smackdown. And that Fournette run just cost me my work fantasy league this week. Fucking brilliant.

Archived